hoang nhiu

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
19 Tháng hai 2021
Phú Thọ
THCS cát trù
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

48. It (take)…….a moment before Nick (realize)…………...he (offer)……… a cigarette by the stranger.
49. While he ( learn)……. to drive he (have)……… 25 accidents.
50. It’s no using getting inpatient. The plane (not arrive)……..until the weather (clear)……up.
51. I (think) ……..about you a lot lately and I (come)……… to the conclusion that I( not be) ……..able to live without you.
52. I don’t mind ( wait)………I’d rather (be)……………….too early than too late.
53. Those students who (fail)………the exam are going to take another one held in August.
54. “ I am just going out to get an evening paper.” “ But it (rain)……….Why you (not wait)…………….. till the rain (stop)………?

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
48. It (take)…….a moment before Nick (realize)…………...he (offer)……… a cigarette by the stranger.
49. While he ( learn)……. to drive he (have)……… 25 accidents.
50. It’s no using getting inpatient. The plane (not arrive)……..until the weather (clear)……up.
51. I (think) ……..about you a lot lately and I (come)……… to the conclusion that I( not be) ……..able to live without you.
52. I don’t mind ( wait)………I’d rather (be)……………….too early than too late.
53. Those students who (fail)………the exam are going to take another one held in August.
54. “ I am just going out to get an evening paper.” “ But it (rain)……….Why you (not wait)…………….. till the rain (stop)………?
48. It (take)…took….a moment before Nick (realize)…… realized……...he (offer)…had been offered …… a cigarette by the stranger.
49. While he ( learn)…was learning…. to drive he (have)…had…… 25 accidents.
50. It’s no using getting inpatient. The plane (not arrive)…will not arrive…..until the weather (clear)…clears…up.
51. I (think) …have been thinking…..about you a lot lately and I (come)……have come… to the conclusion that I( not be) …will not be…..able to live without you.
52. I don’t mind ( wait)…waiting……I’d rather (be)………be……….too early than too late.
53. Those students who (fail)…failed……the exam are going to take another one held in August.
54. “ I am just going out to get an evening paper.” “ But it (rain)…is raining…….Why don't you (not wait)………wait…….. till the rain (stop)……stops…?

Top Bottom