Bài tập viết lại câu

Kuro Jin

Học sinh
Thành viên
10 Tháng chín 2017
Nam Định
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.Those official files cannot be seen by the public until the end of the decade(access)
->The..files until the end of the decade
2.You need to consider the fact that he hasn't spoken French for years(allowances)
->You need to..he hasn't spoken french for years.
3.I was surprised not to see Meg at the party but I later heard she was ill(apparently)
->I was surprised that Meg..she was ill
4.Because of the lack of co-operation he decided to leave the project unfinished.(abondan)
->He chose..to lack of co-operation

chuottuiuc2002@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
29 Tháng sáu 2013
1.Those official files cannot be seen by the public until the end of the decade(access)
->The public cannot have access to those offical files until the end of the decade
2.You need to consider the fact that he hasn't spoken French for years(allowances)
->You need to make allowances for the fact he hasn't spoken french for years.
3.I was surprised not to see Meg at the party but I later heard she was ill(apparently)
->I was surprised that Meg didn't came to the party but late I apparently knew that she was ill
4.Because of the lack of co-operation he decided to leave the project unfinished.(abondan)
->He chose to abondan the project due to lack of co-operation

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
1.Those official files cannot be seen by the public until the end of the decade (access)
->The public cannot have access to those offical files until the end of the decade
have access to sb/ sth: tiếp cận với ai/ cái gì
2.You need to consider the fact that he hasn't spoken French for years (allowances)
->You need to make allowances for the fact that he hasn't spoken french for years.
make allowances for sth: cân nhắc cái gì trước khi đưa ra quyết định
3.I was surprised not to see Meg at the party but I later heard she was ill (apparently)
->I was surprised that Meg didn't came to the party but later I apparently knew that she was ill
apparently: according to what you have heard or read: theo như những gì bạn nghe được hoặc đọc được
4.Because of the lack of co-operation he decided to leave the project unfinished.(abondan -> abandon)
->He chose to abandon the project due to lack of co-operation
abandon: bỏ, ruồng bỏ

Reactions: Kuro Jin
Top Bottom