Bài tập về thì tương lai gần

R

rayquazapkm

Hi.My name is Nghia.Now i'm very happy because we are near the summer.After a lot of exam, i want to relax by some activity i like.Example , i often go swimming in the summer because it very cool especially when i'm hot.Or some game with friend : hide and find , foot ball , ...And after a fun day , i go home , eat a sweet dinner with family and talk about our day.That is going to be one of my summer day but isn't all , because some day i going to study to get ready for the new shool year.And the last thing : goodbye , see you again.

Bài này nếu có sai sót gì mong các bạn giúp đỡ.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gioxanh

Hi.My name is Nghia.Now i'm very happy because we are near the summer.After a lot of exam, i want to relax by some activity => activities i like. For Example , i often go swimming in the summer because it is very cool especially when i'm hot.Or some game I can play some games with my friends such as hide and find , foot ball , ...And after a funny day , i go home , eat a sweet dinner with family and talk about our day.That is going to be one of my summer days but isn't all , because some days i going to => have to study to get ready for the => a new shool year => semaster.And the last thing : goodbye , see you again.

Em chú ý:
1. đề bài là viết, ko phải là nói, những phần mở đầu và kết luận không cần thiết.
2. chú ý đến số nhiều và số ít của danh từ
3. Chú ý chia động từ, dạng từ (word form)

Có ý những bài viết còn đơn giản :D Cố lên e nhé

T

tieuthubupbe

Hi.My name is Nghia.Now i'm very happy because we are near the summer.After a lot of exam, i want to relax by some activity i like.Example , i often go swimming in the summer because it very cool especially when i'm hot.Or some game with friend : hide and find , foot ball , ...And after a fun day , i go home , eat a sweet dinner with family and talk about our day.That is going to be one of my summer day but isn't all , because some day i going to study to get ready for the new shool year.And the last thing : goodbye , see you again.

note:
- đây là nói về kể hoạch ở thì tương lai gần chứ không phải là thì hiện tại thường
- Câu after a fun day, Igo home...... là những công việt thường ngày ai cũng làm nên không cần phải nói

Top Bottom