Ngoại ngữ Bài tập tìm từ thừa

tienganh220403@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng hai 2016
Nghệ An
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Wedding Disaster

1 ................My wedding had been being arranged for months. I knew exactly what I
2 ................wanted for that special day. I had the caterers to give me a menu and
3 ................have got them to provide me with samples so that I could be sure we
4 ................would have the best food. I also wanted to have us a string quartet play
5 ................classical music and I arranged that, too. My dress was been being made
6 ................specially and I had told the dressmaker put silver thread in it. Finally, the
7 ................big day got arrived. My dress was being delivered in the morning, but by
8 ...............ten it still hadn't arrived.They called me and said it had been being
9 ................damaged! I was furious! I had my best friend quickly to pop out and get
10 ..............a new dress. I had got my lawyer to call to get my money back.
@ngchau2001 @Minh Nhí @khuattuanmeo @iceghost Mọi người giúp em với

Anh @TajSaker giúp em với ại

Last edited by a moderator:

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
1 ................My wedding had been being arranged for months. I knew exactly what I
2 ................wanted for that special day. I had the caterers to give me a menu and
3 ................have got them to provide me with samples so that I could be sure we
4 ................would have the best food. I also wanted to have us a string quartet play
5 ................classical music and I arranged that, too. My dress was been being made
6 ................specially and I had told the dressmaker put silver thread in it. Finally, the
7 ................big day got arrived. My dress was being delivered in the morning, but by
8 ...............ten it still hadn't arrived.They called me and said it had been being
9 ................damaged! I was furious! I had my best friend quickly to pop out and get

Reactions: JinMin Young

JinMin Young

Ngày hè của em
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Nghệ An
Không có cái nào đúng ạ? Tick ý anh

Top Bottom