Ngoại ngữ bài tập tết của m` đây mọi nguoi giai giup mk vs nhe

N

nhokdangyeu01

Tet is grandest and most important occasion in the year in vietnam. Last tet holiday I have 11 day-off from 19th to 20th january. And I think I shall never forget that holyday. The first day-off I spent all time to relax after along year.
Then I cleaned up my room and helped my mother decorating our house with peach blosson, kumquat tree and other flower. Tet is indispenable Chung cake and last year I leart make it. On New year's Eva my family got together to watch firework talk about old year and hope have a happy new year. Next I went to pagodo to pray for a happy new year for me and my family. I also visited my grand parents, relatives àd my friend.

Bạn chia động từ lại đi nha( từ quá khứ về hiện tại). hihi mình lấy từ nguồn khác nha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

quynhchungbk@gmail.com

anh

bạn vào đây xem nha
Diendan.hocmai.vn - Học thày chẳng tày học bạn! » Ngoại ngữ » Tiếng Anh » Rèn luyện kỹ năng Viết » viết đoạn văn bằng tiếng anh nói về tết

T

thanvanhoainam6

tết ở quê

et is grandest and most important occasion in the year in vietnam. Last tet holiday I have 11 day-off from 19th to 20th january. And I think I shall never forget that holyday. The first day-off I spent all time to relax after along year.
Then I cleaned up my room and helped my mother decorating our house with peach blosson, kumquat tree and other flower. Tet is indispenable Chung cake and last year I leart make it. On New year's Eva my family got together to watch firework talk about old year and hope have a happy new year. Next I went to pagodo to pray for a happy new year for me and my family. I also visited my grand parents, relatives àd my friend. tet is fun. i like eat dumpling

T

tia_anh_sang

et is grandest and most important occasion in the year in vietnam. Last tet holiday I have 11 day-off from 19th to 20th january. And I think I shall never forget that holyday. The first day-off I spent all time to relax after along year.
Then I cleaned up my room and helped my mother decorating our house with peach blosson, kumquat tree and other flower. Tet is indispenable Chung cake and last year I leart make it. On New year's Eva my family got together to watch firework talk about old year and hope have a happy new year. Next I went to pagodo to pray for a happy new year for me and my family. I also visited my grand parents, relatives àd my friend. tet is fun. i like eat dumpling

Top Bottom