Ngoại ngữ Bài tập ôn thi học sinh giỏi trung học cơ sở

Ngothihong123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng bảy 2016
HCM city
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Combine the pair or group of sentences using relative clauses and/or non-finite clauses. 1. She said that the men were thieves. This turned out to be true.
2. The matter was reported to the Chief of Police. He ordered us all to be arested.
3. We shared the same room with a handcuffed prisoner. His handcuffs rattled every time he moved.
4. Mr. White didn't get a seat on the train this morning. This put him in a bad temper and casued him to be very rude to his junior clerk.
5. The goalkeeper's leg is still in bandages. He will have to watch the match from the stand.
6. Noticing the door was open, I decided to go in. This turned out to be a mistake.
7. At the end of the street there was a building. The street was crowded with shoppers. Tom had not noticed the building before.
8. Some people have just moved in next door. They have the same surname as some other people. Those other people have just moved out.
9. Mary didn't know anything about mountains. She thought it would be quite safe to climb alone.
10. She wore a coat to the party. It was similar to a coat. I have got a coat at home.

iceghost

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
TV BQT xuất sắc nhất 2016
20 Tháng chín 2013
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Đại học Bách Khoa TPHCM
1. She said that the man were thieves, which turned out to be true
2. The matter was reported to the Chief of Police, who ordered us all to be arrested
3. We shared the same room with a handcuffed prisoner, whose handcuffs rattled every time he moved.
4. Mr. White didn't get a seat on the train this morning, which put him in a bad temper and caused him to be very rude to his junior clerk.
5. The goalkeeper, whose leg is still in bandages, will have to watch the match from the stand.
6. Noticing the door was open, I decided to go in, which turned out to be a mistake.
7. At the end of the street, which was crowded with shoppers, there was a building which Tom had not noticed before.
8. Some people who have the same surname as some other people who have just moved out have just moved in next door.
9. Mary didn't know anything about mountains, which was thought to be quite safe to climb alone.
10. She wore a coat which was similar to a coat which I have got at home to the party.

Reactions: Ngothihong123

Ngothihong123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng bảy 2016
HCM city
1. She said that the man were thieves, which turned out to be true
2. The matter was reported to the Chief of Police, who ordered us all to be arrested
3. We shared the same room with a handcuffed prisoner, whose handcuffs rattled every time he moved.
4. Mr. White didn't get a seat on the train this morning, which put him in a bad temper and caused him to be very rude to his junior clerk.
5. The goalkeeper, whose leg is still in bandages, will have to watch the match from the stand.
6. Noticing the door was open, I decided to go in, which turned out to be a mistake.
7. At the end of the street, which was crowded with shoppers, there was a building which Tom had not noticed before.
8. Some people who have the same surname as some other people who have just moved out have just moved in next door.
9. Mary didn't know anything about mountains, which was thought to be quite safe to climb alone.
10. She wore a coat which was similar to a coat which I have got at home to the party.
You are very intelligent. I believe that you will succeed in the future. But there are some wrong answers.

Last edited:

Ngothihong123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng bảy 2016
HCM city
8. Some people who have just moved in next door have the same surname as some other people who have just moved out.
9. Mary, who didn't know anything about mountains, though it would be quite safe to climb alone.
10. She wore a coat to the party which was similar to the one that I have got at home.

Reactions: iceghost
Top Bottom