Ngoại ngữ Bài tập điền từ giải thích em với.

Thanh Y Công Tử

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Verbs : pick break call break settle slow take draw go make
Particles: down up on in out in down up on down

1. The red car has just............,,,,,in front of our house . Are we expecting anyone?
2. His condition is worse than before . I think we should ...........................a doctor
3. I've won a million pound! I don't believe it! I simply can't ..........................it ..........................!
4. Could you .........................., please. I don't like driving so fast on country roads
5. I'm sorry . I'm late. The car has ..........................again . I've left it about a mile down the street.
6. Allen was very unhappy when his marriage .......................... two years ago.
7. There're a lot of noise ..........................in the flat above . I think they must be moving furniture
8. The name on the cheque is wrong . The cheque is ..........................to your brother, not to you
9. I don't know why the boss ..........................on the new office boy . He's not very bright , but he's hardworking and willing to lean
10. Janet didn't get a place at university , so he has ..........................for a job at a bank instead

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
1. The red car has just........drawn up....,,,,,in front of our house . Are we expecting anyone?
2. His condition is worse than before . I think we should .........call in..................a doctor
3. I've won a million pound! I don't believe it! I simply can't ............take..............it ...........in...............!
4. Could you ................slow down.........., please. I don't like driving so fast on country roads
5. I'm sorry . I'm late. The car has ..........broken down................again . I've left it about a mile down the street.
6. Allen was very unhappy when his marriage ............broke up.............. two years ago.
7. There're a lot of noise ............going on..............in the flat above . I think they must be moving furniture
8. The name on the cheque is wrong . The cheque is ...........made out...............to your brother, not to you
9. I don't know why the boss .......picks on...................on the new office boy . He's not very bright , but he's hardworking and willing to lean
10. Janet didn't get a place at university , so he has ..............settled down............for a job at a bank instead

Thanh Y Công Tử

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
1. The red car has just........drawn up....,,,,,in front of our house . Are we expecting anyone?
2. His condition is worse than before . I think we should .........call in..................a doctor
3. I've won a million pound! I don't believe it! I simply can't ............take..............it ...........in...............!
4. Could you ................slow down.........., please. I don't like driving so fast on country roads
5. I'm sorry . I'm late. The car has ..........broken down................again . I've left it about a mile down the street.
6. Allen was very unhappy when his marriage ............broke up.............. two years ago.
7. There're a lot of noise ............going on..............in the flat above . I think they must be moving furniture
8. The name on the cheque is wrong . The cheque is ...........made out...............to your brother, not to you
9. I don't know why the boss .......picks on...................on the new office boy . He's not very bright , but he's hardworking and willing to lean
10. Janet didn't get a place at university , so he has ..............settled down............for a job at a bank instead
Bạn giỏi thế sao lại không đăng kí làm Tmod :)

Top Bottom