Ngoại ngữ Bài tập chọn từ thích hợp, viết lại câu và tìm lỗi sai

bichphuongvachimoi123@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
18 Tháng ba 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Ex1: Choose the right wors in each sentences :
1- Hue, (which / that / where) was recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1993, attracts
thousands of tourists every year.
2- Hue, (which / that / where) he spent his childhood, is well known for beauty spots.
3- Hue is the city (in which / that / where) attracted a lot of tourists to the 2000 Hue Festival.
4- The woman (who / where / whom) lives next door is both my neighbor and a colleague of mine.
5- I’ve received a postcard from Sally, (who / which / that) used to live next door.
6- There is someone at the door (where / who / which) wants to speak to you.
7- I live in the country (where / which it / that) exports rice.
8- I will provide free help for cities and villages, (where / which who) have just been hit by a tidal wave
9- The room, (which / that / where) there are a lot of posters on the walls, belonged to our eldest son.
10- Storms & earthquakes (where / who / which) kill thousands of people each year are natural disasters.
Ex2- Join each pair of the following sentences using Relative Pronouns :
1- The engineers designed the building . The engineers received an award.
........................................................................................................................................
2- The students live in that dormitory . They are from Australia.
........................................................................................................................................
3- The bicycle has only a wheel . It is often used at the circus.
4- My best friend sees me every day . He always has something new to tell me.
5- Her house is in excellent repair . Her house is over two hundred years old.
6- The flowers were roses . I bought the flowers for my sister.
7- We all like sticky rice cakes . They are special Vietnamese food for the New Year.
8- Do you understand the word ? The teacher wrote it on the board.
9- People in Israel are going to celebrate their festival . It is called Passover.
10-The tigers and the women were from Africa . You saw them on TV yesterday.
Ex3- Correct the errors in adjective clause structures :
1- I enjoy the book that you told me to read it. .................
2- Phong still remembers the man who he taught him to play the guitar when he was a boy. .................
3- I don’t like to spend time with people which lose their tempers easily. .................
4- She sits next to a person who his name is Ahmed. .................
5- We don’t forget the typhoon which it swept through our village five years ago. .................
6- One of the people which I admire most is my aunt. .................
7- Football is the only sport in which I am interested in it. .................
8- Mr. Ba has some good advice for anyone they wants to learn a second language. .................
9- Students who living on campus are close to their classrooms and the library. .................
10. Uncle Ho was born in Lang Sen, that is a small village in Nam Dan, Nghe An. .................

Reactions: Kagome811

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
Ex1: Choose the right wors in each sentences :
1- Hue, (which / that / where) was recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1993, attracts
thousands of tourists every year.
2- Hue, (which / that / where) he spent his childhood, is well known for beauty spots.
3- Hue is the city (in which / that / where) attracted a lot of tourists to the 2000 Hue Festival.
4- The woman (who / where / whom) lives next door is both my neighbor and a colleague of mine.
5- I’ve received a postcard from Sally, (who / which / that) used to live next door.
6- There is someone at the door (where / who / which) wants to speak to you.
7- I live in the country (where / which it / that) exports rice.
8- I will provide free help for cities and villages, (where / which who) have just been hit by a tidal wave
9- The room, (which / that / where) there are a lot of posters on the walls, belonged to our eldest son.
10- Storms & earthquakes (where / who / which) kill thousands of people each year are natural disasters.
Ex2- Join each pair of the following sentences using Relative Pronouns :
1- The engineers designed the building . The engineers received an award.
The engineers who designed the building received an award
2- The students live in that dormitory . They are from Australia.
The students who live in that dormitory are from Austria
3- The bicycle has only a wheel . It is often used at the circus.
The bicycle which has only a wheel is often used at the circus.
4- My best friend sees me every day . He always has something new to tell me.
My best friend who sees me every day always has something new to tell me
5- Her house is in excellent repair . Her house is over two hundred years old.
Her house which is in excellent repair is over two hundred years old.
6- The flowers were roses . I bought the flowers for my sister.
I bought the flowers which were roses for my sister
7- We all like sticky rice cakes . They are special Vietnamese food for the New Year.
We all like sticky rice cakes which are special Vietnamese food for the New Year.
8- Do you understand the word ? The teacher wrote it on the board.
Do you understand the word which the teacher wrote on the board?
9- People in Israel are going to celebrate their festival . It is called Passover.
People in Israel are going to celebrate their festival which is called Passover.
10-The tigers and the women were from Africa . You saw them on TV yesterday.
The tigers and the women which you saw on TV yesterday were from Africa.
Ex3- Correct the errors in adjective clause structures :
1- I enjoy the book that you told me to read it. ........read.........
2- Phong still remembers the man who he taught him to play the guitar when he was a boy. .......who..........
3- I don’t like to spend time with people which lose their tempers easily. ........who/ that.........
4- She sits next to a person who his name is Ahmed. .......whose..........
5- We don’t forget the typhoon which it swept through our village five years ago. ......which/ that..........
6- One of the people which I admire most is my aunt. ........whom/ that.........
7- Football is the only sport in which I am interested in it. ......interested...........
8- Mr. Ba has some good advice for anyone they wants to learn a second language. ....who/ that.............
9- Students who living on campus are close to their classrooms and the library. .........are living........
10. Uncle Ho was born in Lang Sen, that is a small village in Nam Dan, Nghe An. .......which..........

Top Bottom