Ngoại ngữ Bài luận tiếng anh

yennhi22902

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng bảy 2015
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mình mới viết xong bài luận, các bạn xem và sửa giúp mình !

I think learning any languages always brings us a lot of difficulties. Therefore, if you want to learn foreign language well, you not only have to understand its benefits and importance for our life but also have the most effective learning way for yourself. And I would like to show to you some way to learn English well.

What you need do first is listening. Listening is the most important rule in learning English. You should spend 3 hours every day listening. And you should listen things you can understand. Please learn by your ears, not by your eyes.

Don’t learn the individual words. It’s the second rule. I suggest that you should learn and revision the group of words, structure of sentences because learning the individual words is the fastest way to kill your energy.

You don’t try to learn grammar by heart. It is one of the most important rule. You only need know the basic structures and apply them so much. If you do that, your level of speaking English will be improved very fast.

The fourth rule is using the short story. You have to learn grammar by listening. You should listen the told story by different tenses: past, present perfect, present, future,… That is the best way to learn grammar.

The final rule is listening and answering, not listening and repeating. When you listen and answer many times, you will improve your level of thinking in English.

In short, you should try different ways of learning English so as to find out best way for yourself. Ask yourself a question: How should I learn English?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
Mình thấy nó ổn rồi bạn

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
I think learning any languages always brings us a lot of difficulties. Therefore, if you want to learn a foreign language well, you have to not only understand its benefits and importance to our life but also have the most effective learning style for yourself. And I would like to show to you some ways to learn English well.

What you need to do first is listening. Listening is the most important skill in learning English. ( Ở đây bạn nên giải thích ra lí do tại sao kĩ năng nghe lại quan trọng đến vậy, thì sẽ thuyết phúc hơn đó ^^) You should spend 3 hours every day listening . (And you should listen things you can understand: thay vì viết câu này, tại sao bạn lại không đưa ra những ví dụ như: xem những bộ phim nước ngoài với phụ đề, nghe nhạc, đọc sách,....). Please learn with your ears, not with your eyes.

Don’t learn the individual words. It’s the second rule. I suggest that you should learn and revise the group of words, sentence structures because learning the individual words is the fastest way to kill your energy. (Chỗ này mình ko hiểu ý bạn lắm, nếu được thì giải thích ý của bạn nha :))

You don’t have to try to learn grammar by heart. It is one of the most important rules. You only need to know the basic structures and use them regularly. If you do that, your level of listening English will be improved very quickly.

The fourth rule is using the short story. You have to learn grammar by listening. You should listen to the told story ( told story là ......... ) which is used different kinds of tenses: past, present perfect, present, future,… That is the best way to learn grammar.

The final rule is listening and answering, not listening and repeating. When you listen and answer many times, you will improve your level of thinking in English.

In short, you should try different ways of learning English so as to find out the best way for yourself. Ask yourself a question: How should I learn English?
Trên đây là chỉ ý kiến riêng của mình thôi nha, không biết có chữa sai ko nữa :p

yennhi22902

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng bảy 2015
c
I think learning any languages always brings us a lot of difficulties. Therefore, if you want to learn a foreign language well, you have to not only understand its benefits and importance to our life but also have the most effective learning style for yourself. And I would like to show to you some ways to learn English well.

What you need to do first is listening. Listening is the most important skill in learning English. ( Ở đây bạn nên giải thích ra lí do tại sao kĩ năng nghe lại quan trọng đến vậy, thì sẽ thuyết phúc hơn đó ^^) You should spend 3 hours every day listening . (And you should listen things you can understand: thay vì viết câu này, tại sao bạn lại không đưa ra những ví dụ như: xem những bộ phim nước ngoài với phụ đề, nghe nhạc, đọc sách,....). Please learn with your ears, not with your eyes.

Don’t learn the individual words. It’s the second rule. I suggest that you should learn and revise the group of words, sentence structures because learning the individual words is the fastest way to kill your energy. (Chỗ này mình ko hiểu ý bạn lắm, nếu được thì giải thích ý của bạn nha :))

You don’t have to try to learn grammar by heart. It is one of the most important rules. You only need to know the basic structures and use them regularly. If you do that, your level of listening English will be improved very quickly.

The fourth rule is using the short story. You have to learn grammar by listening. You should listen to the told story ( told story là ......... ) which is used different kinds of tenses: past, present perfect, present, future,… That is the best way to learn grammar.

In short, you should try different ways of learning English so as to find out the best way for yourself. Ask yourself a question: How should I learn English?
Trên đây là chỉ ý kiến riêng của mình thôi nha, không biết có chữa sai ko nữa :p
chỗ energy ý mình là nghị lực ạ

Reactions: joon_young#1
Top Bottom