Bài luận ENGLISH

T

thuong0504

Topic: What career would you like to choose after leaving school

Writing:
Today, it is not easy to choose a career. Hundreds of students pass various examinations every year and complete with one another for positions in the various professions which are not so many as there are applicants. I would, however, like to choose teaching as my career.
Teaching is an interesting career for several reansons. As a teacher, i can learn many things, especially if i teach to an upper-secondry school. If i teach history of english, for example, i have to read many books to make my teaching lesson more interesting to my pupils. Thus, i can acquire more knowledge of the subjects that i teach than what i can learn from the class text books. it is indeed a fact that a teacher leans a lot from the class text books; but that is hardly enough to make the teacher's lesson interesting to pupils. Therefore a good teacher must read many other books.
Again, as a teacher, i have to speak well so that my pupils will be able to understand my instructions well. in this way, i can improve my powers of expression. even my pronunciation of words will improve ro great extent.
Futher, as a teacher, i shall have enough leisure to read and prepare for various examinations. it is possible today to sit for many important examinations by studying entirely at home. thus, i can acquire important qualifications.
Finally, as a teacher, i will be respected as an educated person. people will assume that i have certain qualifications and show their regard for me and the opinions that i express. thus, i shall be able to live happily
P.s: i'm tired so you must thank if i write rightly! ( it's funny to say that, i just gag )

Last edited by a moderator:
L

linhbebe99

Mình muốn thêm 1 bài luận dài hơn 1 chút .
AND giờ thì mình cần 1 bài bàn về trang phục được không?

L

linhbebe99

True love

Moses Mendelssohn, the grandfather of the well-known German composer, was far from being handsome. Along with a rather short stature, he had a grotesque hunchback.

One day, he visited a merchant in Hamburg who had a lovely daughter named Frumtje. Moses fell hopelessly in love with her. But Frumtje was repulsed by his misshapen appearance.

When it came time for him to leave, Moses gathered his courage and climbed the stairs to her room to take one last opportunity to speak with her. She was a vision of heavenly beauty, but caused him deep sadness by her refusal to look at him. After several attempts at conversation, Moses shyly asked, "Do you believe marriages are made in heaven?"
"Yes," she answered, still looking at the floor. "And do you?"

"Yes I do," he replied. "You see, in heaven at the birth of each boy, the Lord announces which girl he will marry. When I was born, my future bride was pointed out to me. Then the Lord added, 'But your wife will be humpbacked. Right then and there I called out, 'Oh Lord, a humpbacked woman would be a tragedy. Please, Lord, give me the hump and let her be beautiful.'"

Then Frumtje looked up into his eyes and was stirred by some deep memory. She reached out and gave Mendelssohn her hand and later became his devoted wife.

- Barry and Joyce Vissell

In love the paradox occurs that two beings become one and yet remain two.

- Erich Fromm
CÁC BẠN THẤY BÀI NÀY THẾ NÀO , CÓ ĐƯỢC Không NHỚ ĐÓnG GÓP NHÉ.^^
MONG CÁC MEMBERS WILL GIVE MORE ENGLISH essay
OK^^

T

thuong0504

bạn tham khảo bài này!
topic: the subject i consider most important
writing:
all of the subjects that i study in school, i think that English is the most important subject. it is mainly through the English language that we gain access to the various sources of knowledge.
English is a language which is spoken and understood by many people in most countries of the world. it is, in fact, the most important means of communication among the various countries of the world. knowledge of new discoveries through english for the benefit of the world. in this way english helps to spread knowledge and progress.
it is true, however, in the modern age, the study of science and mathematics too should be considered very important. science has conferred many benefits in man. but it requires little thought to realise that scientific principles cannot be understood well without a good knowledge of a language. and, though other languages such as german and russian are important in the world of science, it is english that plays the most important role in spreading scientific knowledge. there is in fact no branch of study that has not been communicated in english. the original writings of great scientists, economists, philosophers. psychologists and others who did not speak and write the english language have all been translated into english. therefore, one who has a good knowledge of english has access to all the sources of information...
[ to be continued...]
P.s: mỏi tay quá,...chưa hoàn thành, còn phần kết

G

giapvinh

A story of a pencil and an eraser
The Pencil: I'm sorry!
The Eraser: For what, dear? You do nothing wrong!
The Pencil: I'm sorry because you have to suffer pain because of me. Whenever, I make mistakes, you are always there to help me correct them. However, when you do that, you hurt yourself too. Every time like this, you get smaller and weaker
The Eraser: That's true! But, my baby, I do not mind it. You see, I was created to do this work. I was created to help whenever you make mistakes. Though I know someday I will disappear and I will be replaced by someone else, I am still very happy with what I did. So, do not worry anymore okay! I hate seeing you so sad!
Kiểu này đúng ko

L

linhbebe99

English songs
có bài hát nào không chỉ hộ với
À give for me lời bài:
1.cry on my shoulder
2.coming home
And SO ON

L

linhbebe99

“Tỏ tình” chính là “sự bày tỏ tình cảm”. Như vậy có thể dùng:

- bare your heart to someone (to her/to him)
- declare one’s love (bày tỏ tình yêu),
- show your love to someone

Đặc biệt, người Anh thường dùng động từ “Confess” - Từ này có nghĩa gốc là thú tội, xưng tội khi bạn làm điều gì sai trái để "tỏ tình" - "confess your love to someone".
Dưới đây là một vài lời tỏ tình mà bạn có thể sử dụng khi muốn tỏ tình với ai đó ( hơi sến nhưng tham khảo nhé);)

- When it hurts to look back and you are scared to look ahead . . . look beside you I’ll always be there for you.
Khi phải đau đớn khi nhìn lại đằng sau. . . và em sợ luôn cả cái nhìn về phía trước. . . Hãy nhìn sang bên cạnh, vì anh sẽ luôn ở bên em.

- There are 12 months a year…30 days a month…7 days a week…24 hours a day…60 minutes an hour…but only one like you in a lifetime.
Có đến 12 tháng một năm… 30 ngày một tháng… 7 ngày một tuần… 24 giờ một ngày… 60 phút một giờ… nhưng chỉ một người như em trong cả cuộc đời anh.

- There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.
Có hai lý do vì sao anh thức dậy vào mỗi buổi sáng: đồng hồ báo thức, và em.

- If I could change the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
Nếu anh có thể thay đổi bảng chữ cái, anh sẽ đặt em (U) và anh (I) bên cạnh nhau

- You can turn the sky green and make the grass look blue, but you can’t stop me from loving you.
Em có thể biến bầu trời thành màu xanh của lá, hay biến cỏ lá thành sắc xanh của biển khơi, nhưng em ko thể ngăn cản anh không còn yêu em nữa.

- You look great today. How did I know? Because you look great everyday.
Hôm nay trông em tuyệt lắm. Làm sao anh biết ư ? Vì ngày nào nhìn em cũng tuyệt vời.

- I love you like life do you know why? Cause you are my life.
Anh yêu em như yêu cuộc sống của chính mình, em biết tại sao ko ? Vì em chính là cuộc sống của anh.

- Love is like the air, we can’t always see it but we know it is always there! That’s like me, you can’t always see me but I’ always there and you know I’ll Always love you.
Tình yêu giống như khí trời vậy, ta ko nhìn thấy nhưng ta biết nó luôn ở bên. Điều đó cũng giống hệt như anh, em sẽ ko bao giờ nhìn thấy anh nhưng anh luôn luôn ở cạnh em, mãi luôn yêu em.

- What is love? Those who don’t like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don’t have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it you.
Tình yêu là gì? Những người không thích nó thì gọi nó là trách nhiệm. Những người chơi với nó thì gọi nó là một trò chơi. Những người không có nó thì gọi nó là một giấc mơ. Những người hiểu nó thì gọi nó là số phận. Còn anh, anh gọi nó là em.

- I wrote your name in the sand but it got washed away, I wrote your name in the sky but it got blew away. I wrote your name in my heart where it will stay.
Anh viết tên em trên cát nhưng sóng biển sẽ cuốn trôi đi, anh viết tên em trên bầu trời nhưng gió lại thổi bay đi mất. Vậy anh viết tên em trong trái tim anh, nơi mà nó sẽ ở mãi.

- I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where…
Anh yêu em mà không cần biết tại sao, bằng cách nào và thậm chí là từ đâu…

- Cell phones can be irritating sometimes. You always have to reload, recharge every now and then. Messages are delayed. But there’s one thing I love about it. It connects me to you.
Đôi khi điện thoại di động cũng thật phiền phức. Tin nhắn chậm chễ khởi động lại, sạc pin và nạp tiền. Nhưng có một điều mà anh yêu thích nó. Đó là nó kết nối anh với em.

L

linhbebe99

Những Từ Viết Tắt Thông Dụng Khi Chat Trong Tiếng Anh..
Khi các bạn chat với người nước ngoài họ rất hay viết tắt, giống như Vn mình cũng vậy. Mình biết một số từ, ai biết thêm thì bổ xung vô nha.

plz : please
IC : I see
4u : for u
asl : Tuoi , gioi tinh , nơi ở
lol : Cười
hehe: Cười
u : you
afk -- away from keyboard

bbl -- be back later

bbiab -- be back in a bit

kkz = okay

ttyl = talk to you later

lv a mess = leave a message

lata = later [ bye]

n2m = not too much [when asked wassup]

newayz = anyways

gtg = gotta go

noe = know

noperz = no

yupperz = yes

lolz = laugh out loud

teehee = cười [giggle]

lmfao = laughing my f*ckin' *ss off

nah = no

nuthin' = nothing

BS = b*ll sh*t

TTYL = talk to you later

LD = later, dude

OIC = oh I see

PPL = people

sup = what's up

wan2tlk = want to talk?

wkd = weekend

dts = dont think so

cul8r = see you later

aas = alive and smiling

gf = girlfriend

g2g = got to go

ga = go ahead

ilu = i love you

rme = rolling my eyes

ss = so sorry

spk = speak

stw = search the web

thx = thanks

tc = take care

sul = see you later

gol = giggling out loud

hru = how are you

ybs = you'll be sorry

wuf? = where are you from?

bc = because

bbl = be back later

otb = off to bed

np = no problem

nbd = no big deal

tam = tomorrow A.M

tu = thank you

bf = boy friend

b4 = before

wtg = way to go

brb -- be right back

btw -- by the way

channel -- another name for room or chat room

cya -- see ya

gmta -- great minds think alike

imho -- in my humble opinion

j/k -- just kidding

irl -- in real life

lag -- this occurs when a server gets overloaded and transfer of messages becomes extremely slow.

lol -- laughing out loud

netsplit -- a too common occurrence where a network's servers get overloaded and split away from each other temporarily. Thus those on different servers will break away so that it appears to each group that the other group has left the channel. Usually these splits last only a few minutes.

network -- an organization of servers and channels; #my_channel may exist on two different networks, but it will likely, though not always, be managed by totally different people on each network

nick -- internet nickname

op -- operator or person who helps control the channel. Ops are distinguished in various ways according to software used, but often designated by @ in front of their nick

rotfl -- rolling on the floor laughing

server -- the entry portal for a network; most networks have at least two, some have many servers

ttfn -- ta ta for now

ttyl -- talk to you later

wb -- welcome back

gg = good game

lmao = laugh my ass off

asl: age, ***, location

wtf? : what the ****?

fu: **** you

coz: cause

nmjc: nothing much just chilling

g2g: get to go

g9: good night

ty = thank you

wth= what the heck

cuz = cause

dun = dont

know = no

omg= oh my god

omfg= oh my fuking god

dt = double team !

WTF : Wat the f..

OMFG : oh my F..ing god

STFU: Shut The F.. Up

msg - message

nvm - never mind

asap = as soon as possible

gg = good game

lmao = laugh my ass off

asl: age, ***, location ( từ này là họ hay dùng nhất đấy .. lúc mới chat với bạn họ sẽ hỏi bạn )

coz: cause

nmjc: nothing much just chiliing

hs:head shot

ns:nice shot

ic =i see

n = and

da = the

'em: them.

t': to.

'im: him

m': me.

aim: american instant message.
dun: don't
yss or yep: yes
wanna: want to
sup: what's up?
aloha, G'day, etc.
roommie: roommate.
pal, dude, mate: friend.

G

giapvinh

If the hero never comes to you
If you need someone you're feeling blue
If you wait for love and you're alone
If you call your friends nobody's home

You can run away but you can't hide
Through a storm and through a lonely night
Then I'll show you there's a destiny
The best things in life they are free

But if you wanna cry
Cry on my shoulder
If you need someone
Who cares for you
If you're feeling sad
Your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do

If your sky is grey oh, let me know
There's a place in heaven where we'll go
If heaven is a million years away
Oh, just call me and I'll make your day
When the nights are gettin' cold and blue
When the days are gettin' hard for you
I will always stay here by your side
I promise you I'll never hide

But if you wanna cry
Cry on my shoulder
If you need someone
Who cares for you
If you're feeling sad
Your heart gets colder

But if you wanna cry
Cry on my shoulder
If you need someone
Who cares for you
If you're feeling sad
Your heart gets colder

What real love can do
What real love can do
What love can do
What love can do
Love can do
cái này phải không

O

one_day

Bài luận: Life in the city

[FONT="<font><font>Times New Roman</font></font>"]Life in the city is full of activity. Early in the morning hundreds of people rush out of their homes in the manner ants do when their nest is broken. Soon the streets are full of traffic. Shops and offices open, students flock to their schools and the day's work begins. The city now throb with activity, and it is full of noise. Hundreds of sight-seers, tourists and others visit many places of interest in the city while businessmen from various parts of the world arrive to transact business.

Then towards evening, the offices and day schools begin to close. Many of the shops too close. There is now a rush for buses and other means of transport. Everyone seems to be in a hurry to reach home. As a result of this rush, many accidents occur. One who has not been to the city before finds it hard to move about at this time. Soon, however, there is almost no activity in several parts of the city. These parts are usually the business centres.

With the coming of night, another kind of actịvity begins. The streets are now full of colorful lights. The air is cooler and life becomes more leisurely. People now seek entertainment. Many visit the cinemas, parks and clubs, while others remain indoors to watch television or listen to the radio. Some visit friends and relatives and some spend their time reading books and magazines. Those who are interested in politics discuss the latest political developments. At the same time, hundreds of crimes are committed. Thieves and robbers who wait for the coming of night become active, and misfortune descends upon many. For the greed of a few, many are killed, and some live in constant fear. To bring criminals to justice, the officers of the law are always on the move.

Workers and others who seek advancement in their careers attend educational institutions which are open till late in the night. Hundreds of them sit for various examinations every year. The facilities and opportunities that the people in the city have to further their studies and increase their knowledge of human affairs are indeed many. As a result, the people of the city are usually better informed than those of the village, where even a newspaper is sometimes difficult to get.

The city could, therefore, be described as a place of ceaseless activity. Here, the drama of life is enacted every day.

Nguồn: diendantienganh.net
[/FONT]

K

khoangkhackidieu

một lời chúc giáng sinh cho người mình yêu . hì hơi dỡ á , mọi người tham khảo nhá
Faith makes all things possible ;
Hope makes all things work
And Love makes all things beautiful
May you have all the three for thí Christmas .
Marry Christmas .
Love you !!!!

Dịch nghĩa : Niềm tin làm mọi thứ trờ nên khả thi
Hy vọng làm mọi thứ hoạt động
Và tình yêu làm mọi thứ đẹp đẽ.
Chúc a/e có cả ba điều ấy trong mùa giáng sinh này.
Yêu a/e !!!!

Top Bottom