Tuấn V-III-II-VI

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng ba 2022
Vietnam
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Hi everyone, my name is T.A. I'm a high school student. Usually, I have to go to school and extra class every single day except for Sundays. On Saturday, I spend all of the afternoons studying at school, then I have a day off. And it's the day that I look forward the most of the week. Today is Saturday, so I just have to go to school in the afternoon. I want to spend the morning going to buy something online. Summerbreak is coming up soon, so I need some sport clothes. In this day, I occasionally prepare dinner for my family instead of letting my mom do it. During the week, I hardly ever have time to help her with homework. During the meal, all of the members show ourselves issues, so we can solve them together. After eating dinner, I go to wash the dishes then I'm back to my bedroom and study English. Because tomorrow is a day off, tonight I can stay up late a little bit to watch my favorite movies. On Sunday morning, I'm awake by 4:30 or 5:00 and then I run 10 miles, I get up early because I don't want to waste my day off. I run until 6, I'm back home and have breakfast with my family. I spend a long time cleaning up my home and tidying up my studying table. In the afternoon, I spend2 hours playing football with my teammates. I'm always encouraged to do this to stay fit and healthy. In the evening, I have a delicious dinner. After that I come back to my room and prepare for the next busy week. This is my weekend. How about you? em viết bài này mong mn sửa giúp và đánh giá ạ!

Last edited:

Bút Bi Tím

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười một 2020
Bình Thuận
Watching the World go by

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
Hi everyone, my name is T.A. I'm a high school student. Usually, I have to go to school and extra class every single day except for Sundays. On Saturday, I spend all of the afternoons studying at school, then I have a day off. And it's the day that I look forward the most of the week. Today is Saturday, so I just have to go to school in the afternoon. I want to spend the morning going to buy something online. Summerbreak is coming up soon, so I need some sport clothes. In this day, I occasionally prepare dinner for my family instead of letting my mom do it. During the week, I hardly ever have time to help her with homework. During the meal, all of the members show ourselves issues, so we can solve them together. After eating dinner, I go to wash the dishes then I'm back to my bedroom and study English. Because tomorrow is a day off, tonight I can stay up late a little bit to watch my favorite movies. On Sunday morning, I'm awake by 4:30 or 5:00 and then I run 10 miles, I get up early because I don't want to waste my day off. I run until 6, I'm back home and have breakfast with my family. I spend a long time cleaning up my home and tidying up my studying table. In the afternoon, I spend2 hours playing football with my teammates. I'm always encouraged to do this to stay fit and healthy. In the evening, I have a delicious dinner. After that I come back to my room and prepare for the next busy week. This is my weekend. How about you? em viết bài này mong mn sửa giúp và đánh giá ạ!
AnterHi everyone, my name is T.A. I'm a high school student. Usually, I have to go to school and extra classes every day except for Sunday. On Saturday, I spend all of the afternoon studying at school, then I have a day off. That is the day I look forward the most in a week. Today is Saturday, so I just have to go to school in the afternoon. I want to spend the morning buying something online. Summer break is coming up soon, so I need some sport clothes. On this day, I occasionally prepare dinner for my family instead of letting my mom do it. During the week, I hardly ever have time to help her with housework. During the meal, all of the members talk about their issues, so that we can solve them together. After eating dinner, I go to wash the dishes then I'm back to my bedroom and study English. Because tomorrow is a day off, tonight I can stay up late a little bit to watch my favorite movies. On Sunday morning, I'm awake by 4:30 or 5:00 and then I run 10 miles, I get up early because I don't want to waste my day off. I run until 6, I'm back home and have breakfast with my family. I spend a long time cleaning up my home and tidying up my studying table. In the afternoon, I spend 2 hours playing football with my teammates. I'm always encouraged to do this to stay fit and healthy. In the evening, I have a delicious dinner. After that I come back to my room and prepare for the next busy week. This is my weekend. How about you?

Mình có sửa một chút như trên, và nếu là kể lại về cuối tuần thì những hành động vào thứ 7, chủ nhật bạn chuyển về thì quá khứ nhé. Còn nếu đơn giản là kể bạn thường làm gì hàng tuần thì để thì hiện tại là được nhé.

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom