English THCS Articles

tukinhlaphong

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
6 Tháng tám 2022
Thanh Hóa
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1/ I saw ....... accident this morning. ...... car crashed into .... tree. ...... driver of ..... car wasn't hurt but .... car was badly damaged.

2/ It's ....... beautiful day. Let's sit in ....... garden.

3/ We had ....... dinner in ..... most expensive restaurant in town.

4/ Do you often listen to .... radio ?

- No, In fact, I haven't got ....... radio.

5/ I lay down on ... ground and look up at ..... sky.

6/ Mary and I arrived at .... same time.

7/ You'll find .... information you need at ...... top of ...... page.

8/ I had ...... very nice breakfast this morning

9/ Two people were injured in the accident and were taken to ...... hospital this morning.

10/ She usually goes to ....... school on ....... foot.

11/ I went to ....... school yesterday to invite ........ headmaster to the party.

12/ ....... milk is good for children.

13/ Can you pass me ..... pepper please ?

14/ I like meeting ....... people.

15/ She likes ....... people she's working with.

16/ ...... French are famous for their generosity.

17/ He is living in ....... Netherlands now.

18/ Seychelles are a group of islands in ........ Indian Ocean.

19/ There was ..... knock on .... door. I opened it and found ...... small dark man in ...... blue overcoat. He said he was ....... employee of the gas company and had come to read ....... meter. But I had ...... suspicion that he wasn't speaking ....... truth because ....... meter readers usually wear ........ peaked caps. However I took him to ...... meter, which is in ..... dark corner under ...... stairs (....... meters are usually in ..... dark corners under .......... stairs).

I asked if he had ..... torch; he said he disliked torches and always read ........ meters by ....... light of ........ match. I remarked that if there was ...... leak in ..... gaspine, there might be ....... explosion while he was reading ...... meter. He said, "As ....... matter of ...... fact, there was ...... explosion in ...... last house I visited; and Mr Smith, ..... owner of ...... house, was burnt in ...... face." "Mr Smith was holding ....... lighted match at ...... time of ........ explosion.". To prevent ...... possible repetition of this accident, I lend him ...... torch. He switched on ..... torch, read ..... meter and wrote the readings down on ....... back of ........ envelope. I said in ....... surprise that ....... meter readers usually put readings down in ......book. He said that he had ...... book but that it had been burnt in ..... fire in Mr Smith's house. By this time I had come to .... conclusion that he wasn't ....... genuine meter reader; and ....... moment he left ........ house, I rang ...... police.

20/ My aunt lived on ...... ground floor of ..... old house on ....... River Thames. She was very much afraif of ...... burglars and always locked up ........ house carefully before she went to ...... bed. She also took ....... precaution of looking under ...... bed to see if ........ burglar was hiding there. "....... modern burglars don't hide under ...... beds", said her daughter. "I'll go on looking as ...... same", said my aunt. One morning she rang her daughter in triump. "I found ........ burglar under ...... bed ....... last night", she said, "and he was quite ....... young man."

21/ My neighbour is ....... photographer; let's ask him for ....... advice.

22/ ....... poor are many in rural areas in Viet Nam.

23/ " Do you often watch ...... TV ?"

"- No, I haven't got ....... TV set".

24/ I don't want to do ........ business this month. I want to go on ........... holiday.

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
1/ I saw ....... accident this morning. ...... car crashed into .... tree. ...... driver of ..... car wasn't hurt but .... car was badly damaged.

2/ It's ....... beautiful day. Let's sit in ....... garden.

3/ We had ....... dinner in ..... most expensive restaurant in town.

4/ Do you often listen to .... radio ?

- No, In fact, I haven't got ....... radio.

5/ I lay down on ... ground and look up at ..... sky.

6/ Mary and I arrived at .... same time.

7/ You'll find .... information you need at ...... top of ...... page.

8/ I had ...... very nice breakfast this morning

9/ Two people were injured in the accident and were taken to ...... hospital this morning.

10/ She usually goes to ....... school on ....... foot.

11/ I went to ....... school yesterday to invite ........ headmaster to the party.

19/ There was ..... knock on .... door. I opened it and found ...... small dark man in ...... blue overcoat. He said he was ....... employee of the gas company and had come to read ....... meter. But I had ...... suspicion that he wasn't speaking ....... truth because ....... meter readers usually wear ........ peaked caps. However I took him to ...... meter, which is in ..... dark corner under ...... stairs (....... meters are usually in ..... dark corners under .......... stairs).

I asked if he had ..... torch; he said he disliked torches and always read ........ meters by ....... light of ........ match. I remarked that if there was ...... leak in ..... gaspine, there might be ....... explosion while he was reading ...... meter. He said, "As ....... matter of ...... fact, there was ...... explosion in ...... last house I visited; and Mr Smith, ..... owner of ...... house, was burnt in ...... face." "Mr Smith was holding ....... lighted match at ...... time of ........ explosion.". To prevent ...... possible repetition of this accident, I lend him ...... torch. He switched on ..... torch, read ..... meter and wrote the readings down on ....... back of ........ envelope. I said in ....... surprise that ....... meter readers usually put readings down in ......book. He said that he had ...... book but that it had been burnt in ..... fire in Mr Smith's house. By this time I had come to .... conclusion that he wasn't ....... genuine meter reader; and ....... moment he left ........ house, I rang ...... police.

20/ My aunt lived on ...... ground floor of ..... old house on ....... River Thames. She was very much afraif of ...... burglars and always locked up ........ house carefully before she went to ...... bed. She also took ....... precaution of looking under ...... bed to see if ........ burglar was hiding there. "....... modern burglars don't hide under ...... beds", said her daughter. "I'll go on looking as ...... same", said my aunt. One morning she rang her daughter in triump. "I found ........ burglar under ...... bed ....... last night", she said, "and he was quite ....... young man."

24/ I don't want to do ........ business this month. I want to go on ........... holiday.
tukinhlaphong
1/ I saw .....an.. accident this morning. ...A... car crashed into ...A. tree. .....The driver of ...the.. car wasn't hurt but ..the.. car was badly damaged.
2/ It's ...a.... beautiful day. Let's sit in ...the.... garden.
3/ We had .....x.. dinner in ...the.. most expensive restaurant in town.
4/ Do you often listen to .the... radio ?
- No, In fact, I haven't got ....a... radio.
5/ I lay down on ..the. ground and look up at ..the... sky.
6/ Mary and I arrived at ...the. same time.
7/ You'll find .x... information you need at ....x.. top of ...x... page.
8/ I had ....x.. very nice breakfast this morning
9/ Two people were injured in the accident and were taken to ....x.. hospital this morning.
10/ She usually goes to ..x..... school on ....x... foot.
a/an + N -> mang nghĩa là một
the + N -> nhắc tới lần 2
the trước danh từ + of + N
Bạn tham khảo thêm Mạo từ.Chúc bạn học tốt!

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha

Bạn vui lòng đăng bài <= 10 câu để nhận hỗ trợ nhanh - kịp thời - chính xác nhất nhé.

0-the

a

the

The

the
(Các quốc gia có "s" ở cuối thì thường thêm "the")

(khi sử dựng với các đại dương thì không dùng mạo từ)

a - 0 (advice không đếm được)

the

a

Bạn đọc thêm kiến thức về Mạo từ mà bạn Bảo có để link ở trên. Ngoài ra bạn tham khảo thêm: [Ngoại ngữ] Tổng hợp Hướng dẫn viết luận theo chủ đề

Top Bottom