JoJo- TJZ

Học sinh
Thành viên
9 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nội
THCS Vạn Thái
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

A. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the words/phrases that are CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined words/phrases. (1 point)
1. A computer or laptop can be your powerful weapon and you can take advantage of the Internet your study.
A. take notice of B. have benefits of C. take benefits of D. make use of

2. Water pollution is a result of dumping pollutants such as detergents, pesticides, oil, and other chemicals in rivers, which makes the water unclean.
A. substances B. stuffs C. contaminants D. wastes

B. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the words/phrases that are OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined words/phrases.
3.Visitors can go there to learn how to recognize the different species of animals and plants.
A. pure B. same C. alike D. whole

4. "Green" tourists or "eco-tourists" are upset by the effects of mass tourism.
A. tense B. troubled C. nervous D. relaxed

C. Choose the underlined part that needs correction.
5. Some people think that there is still gender discriminate in our country.

6. If I was to you, I would learn harder to pass the entrance exam

HELP explain "why?".......

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
A. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the words/phrases that are CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined words/phrases. (1 point)
1. A computer or laptop can be your powerful weapon and you can take advantage of the Internet your study.

2. Water pollution is a result of dumping pollutants such as detergents, pesticides, oil, and other chemicals in rivers, which makes the water unclean.

B. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the words/phrases that are OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined words/phrases.
3.Visitors can go there to learn how to recognize the different species of animals and plants.

A. take notice of B. have benefits of C. take benefits of D. make use of : tận dụng cái gì

A. substances B. stuffs C. contaminants:những thứ gây ô nhiễm D. wastes

Trinh Linh Mai

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
30 Tháng ba 2021
Thanh Hóa
THCS Định Hưng

. A computer or laptop can be your powerful weapon and you can take advantage of the Internet your study.
-> Take advantage of sth = make use of sth: tận dụng cái gì

-> Pollutants = contaminants (n) những thứ gây ô nhiễm

-> Different: khác nhau >< same: giống nhau

4. "Green" tourisms or "eco-tourists" are upset by the effects of mass tourism.
-> Upset (adj) : buồn bã >< Relaxed : thư thái, thư giãn (ý chỉ sự vui vẻ)

-> Discriminate -> discrimination (n) : Sự phân biệt

-> Was to you -> were to you
Dựa vào câu điều kiện loại 2 (với to be): If + S + were+ to +V, S+ could/ would+ V

Top Bottom