Ngoại ngữ [Anh 9] Write a short email

Khả Dii

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
5 Tháng ba 2017
Thượng Hải
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

You have a pen pal in the UK.She wants to know about a tourist attraction in your area .Now write a short email ( 120-150 words) to tell her about it.You should mention:
- Its name
- Its location
- Its special features
-Some activities you can do there

Dear Sophia ,
@one_day help me please,mai em nộp rồi!!!

one_day

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
13 Tháng tám 2013
Việt Nam
You have a pen pal in the UK.She wants to know about a tourist attraction in your area .Now write a short email ( 120-150 words) to tell her about it. You should mention:
- Its name
- Its location
- Its special features
-Some activities you can do there

Dear Sophia ,
@one_day help me please,mai em nộp rồi!!!
Bạn làm rồi mình và các bạn khác sẽ sửa nhé, vì đề yêu cầu nói về điểm thu hút khách du lịch trong khu vực của bạn

Khả Dii

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
5 Tháng ba 2017
Thượng Hải
Khổ nỗi em mới chuyển nhà!!! ... Dear Sophia
I'm very delighted that you and your family are very well.In this email,I want to tell you about a tourist attraction in my area.
I am living in Lao Cai,a mountainous province . There are many interesting places but the most is Sapa Town.It is located on Hoang Lien Son mountain chain.Sapa has many beautiful sights and the weather in here is very nice.It is an exciting place for you to discover.
Sapa is called as homeland of clouds .It has many poetic mountain villages.In these villages,you can see beautiful terraced fields,especially is Cat Cat village. It is fascinating and attracts many tourist. Moreover,you can visit Coc San waterfall,charming and neglected.If you enjoy crowded places,don't waste Bac Ha Kirmess ,it is very enjoyable.And the most special thing of Sapa is Fansipan mountain top very grandiose.
Traveling in Sapa ,you can experience many wonderful things as grow rice,vegetables by yourself,discover beautiful terraced fields,see sunrise and sunset or win the highest Dong Dương mountain top -Fansipan.
I think Sapa is very interesting.Would you like to visit Sapa with me in some day ? I look forward to seeing you ! And don't forget to write to me soon !
Love,
Your friend
Annie

->Em yếu phần thư từ lắm cơ ,tóm lại là em yếu phần writing, mong chị sửa giúp em an !Thank you babe !!!

one_day

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
13 Tháng tám 2013
Việt Nam
Khổ nỗi em mới chuyển nhà!!! ... Dear Sophia
I'm very delighted that you and your family are very well.In this email,I want to tell you about a tourist attraction in my area.
I am living in Lao Cai,a mountainous province . There are many interesting places but the most is Sapa Town.It is located on Hoang Lien Son mountain chain.Sapa has many beautiful sights and the weather in here is very nice.It is an exciting place for you to discover.
Sapa is called as homeland of clouds .It has many poetic mountain villages.In these villages,you can see beautiful terraced fields,especially is Cat Cat village. It is fascinating and attracts many tourist. Moreover,you can visit Coc San waterfall,charming and neglected.If you enjoy crowded places,don't waste Bac Ha Kirmess ,it is very enjoyable.And the most special thing of Sapa is Fansipan mountain top very grandiose.
Traveling in Sapa ,you can experience many wonderful things as grow rice,vegetables by yourself,discover beautiful terraced fields,see sunrise and sunset or win the highest Dong Dương mountain top -Fansipan.
I think Sapa is very interesting.Would you like to visit Sapa with me in some day ? I look forward to seeing you ! And don't forget to write to me soon !
Love,
Your friend
Annie

->Em yếu phần thư từ lắm cơ ,tóm lại là em yếu phần writing, mong chị sửa giúp em an !Thank you babe !!!
"Many tourist" thì "tourist" phải thêm -s nha em.
"And" không đứng đầu câu nhé
"And the most special thing of Sapa is Fansipan mountain top very grandiose." -> The most special thing of Sapa is grandiose Fansipan mountain top
"Moreover,you can visit Coc San waterfall,charming and neglected." -> charming mà neglected là sao em?

PS. Lần sau em nhớ trích dẫn bài hoặc tag để chị nhận thông báo mới trả lời cho em sớm được nha

Reactions: Khả Dii

Khả Dii

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
5 Tháng ba 2017
Thượng Hải
"Many tourist" thì "tourist" phải thêm -s nha em.
"And" không đứng đầu câu nhé
"And the most special thing of Sapa is Fansipan mountain top very grandiose." -> The most special thing of Sapa is grandiose Fansipan mountain top
"Moreover,you can visit Coc San waterfall,charming and neglected." -> charming mà neglected là sao em?

PS. Lần sau em nhớ trích dẫn bài hoặc tag để chị nhận thông báo mới trả lời cho em sớm được nha
cái này em lên google dịch,kiểu rất quyến rũ ,hoang sơ ấy chị

Top Bottom