Ngoại ngữ Anh 9 - Write a letter

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Write a letter to a friend . Tel him/her about «How do you learn Enghlish?
Mình chỉ gợi ý thôi nha:D
Bức thư thì cần có 4 phần đúng không nào?
Writer 's address
Date
Dear sb,
The reason for your letter
The substance of your letter
  • I learn English by listening to English music, watch English films, read English books and newspaper
  • I practice four skills and I spend most of my time for writing and speaking skill
  • If I have any difficult question, I will post them on Hocmai to ask or ask my teachers
  • I try my best to remember the new words and structures
The end of the letter
The writer 's sign

bachduongrkt13@gmail.com

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
23 Tháng mười hai 2017
Eg:
Ninh Binh, January 04 , 2018.
Dear Daniel !
How are you ? It's a long time since i last saw you so i miss you very much and i always want to know about your status. Here, This's time for the second semester As i know, English is your favorite subject. And so am i. Why don't we discuss together about '' how do we learn English '' ?
I will tell you about some methods when i study English . First, learning English everytime, everywhere if i can . I think it's a useful habit because it helps us remember more new vocabularies. For example, you can study English in your freetime comfortably by playing English quizzes, read books, newspapers, magazines, etc in English. Or you can listen to English music songs, watch movies and so on .
Second, practicing four skills : listening, speaking, reading and writing are very necessary specially is speaking skill . Because English is used for the communication so we should note speaking problem. When you meet a native person , use all your knowledge, vocabularies, structures in English to talk with him . Do you think that is very embarrassing? No, that will make us more confident, mature, help us improve our communicating ability.
The finnaly in my English methods is doing English structure notebook usually. Although English is a language and we often attend to speaking skill, structure plays an essential role. Moreover, if you have trouble, you can ask teachers and friends . It's very good for you.
I have mentioned three main English methods which i often use. How about you? If you have some new methods, reply for me about this problem and i also want to know about your health. See you again. Write to me soon.
Best wishes.

Reactions: Thuỳ Chi Joly
Top Bottom