Ngoại ngữ Anh 9: Topic.

Y

Yuhip2608

All of the special holidays in my country, I like Tet the most. Tet is an occasion to everyone gets together in the warm atmosphere. Before Tet holiday, Everyone prepares many things and decorates their house. I plant a lot of flowers in front of my house and buy many things such as clothes, foods ...
Besides, most of the streets also are decorated beautifully with colorful lights and flowers. During Tet, I spend more time on visiting my relatives, friends, and colleagues. Especially, I give to each other the best wishes for the new year. Tet is an opportunity for children receive lucky money. There is a funny thing that people try to avoid the argument or saying any bad things at Tet. I love Tet holiday!

Tet is a national and family festival. It is an occasion for every Vietnamese to have a good time while thinking about the last year and the next year. At Tet, spring fairs are organized, streets and public buildings are brightly decorated and almost all shops are crowded with people shopping for Tet. At home, every is tidied, special food is cooked, offerings of food, fresh water, flowers, and betel are made on the family altar with burning joss- sticks scenting the air. First-footing is made when the lucky visitor comes and children are given lucky money wrapped in a red tiny envelope. Tet is also a time for peace and love. During Tet, children often behave well and friends, relatives, and neighbors give each other best wishes for the new year

Reactions: WonOk2

bé sunny

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
2 Tháng năm 2018
Bình Dương
THPT Dầu Tiếng
đề 3 nhé:
Write a passage on ways to protect the environment.
Nowadays, our environment is being seriously polluted, that is why we need to know the ways to protect the environment. First of all, we should reduce, reuse and recycle. Instead of using plastic bags which are hard to dissolve we can use banana leaves to wrap food. By this way we can save much paper and reduce garbage. It is a good idea to reuse and recycle bottles and cans so that we can save natural resources. Futhermore, it would be better if we know how to prevent people from throwing trash. Why don't we put more garbage bins on streets and around schools to prevent lazy people from littering. Last but not least, it is very important for us to protect the air. How about using buses instead of motorbikes, which will help to reduce exhaust fume very much? In conclusion, we will protect our environment properly if we follow the simple rules I have just mentioned above

Write a passage on ways to protect the environment.
Nowadays, our environment is being seriously polluted, that is why we need to know the ways to protect the environment. First of all, we should reduce, reuse and recycle. Instead of using plastic bags which are hard to dissolve we can use banana leaves to wrap food. By this way we can save much paper and reduce garbage. It is a good idea to reuse and recycle bottles and cans so that we can save natural resources. Furthermore, it would be better if we know how to prevent people from throwing trash. Why don't we put more garbage bins on streets and around schools to prevent lazy people from littering. Last but not least, it is very important for us to protect the air. How about using buses instead of motorbikes, which will help to reduce exhaust fume very much? In conclusion, we will protect our environment properly if we follow the simple rules I have just mentioned above

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WonOk2
Top Bottom