Ngoại ngữ Anh 7

angela_cute_

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng ba 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1) Read the following passage and fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word.

Dear Mom and Dad,

This is just a quick letter to let you know that I’m fine. We are all working quite hard because the exams are only few weeks away, but our teacher (1)______he thinks we’ll do well.

Anyway, we (2)______a wonderful time at half term. We went off to Paris for a (3)______days with my friends and we went on a guided tour. We saw most of the famous sights (4)______ the Louver; here they have an amazing collection of paintings, and the Eiffel Tower. Then we went down to the South of France (5)_____train. It was so (6)________the whole journey was only about four hours. We (7)_____ a little time in Nice and in Cannes as well, and we all (8)______enjoyed it. On our last day we went to a small island (9)______the Llea des Pelerins, and saw the castle where they (10)________ to keep the “Man in the Iron mask”. All in all, we had a great time and the weather was really good as well.

Anyway, I must go now as I’ve got to do a lot of homework for tomorrow. Will you write soon?

Love,

Jane

Thiên Thuận

Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh
Câu này có từ sẫn không hay mình phải tự điền vậy bạn?

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
1) Read the following passage and fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word.

Dear Mom and Dad,

This is just a quick letter to let you know that I’m fine. We are all working quite hard because the exams are only few weeks away, but our teacher (1)__says____he thinks we’ll do well.

Anyway, we (2)__had____a wonderful time at half term. We went off to Paris for a (3)___few___days with my friends and we went on a guided tour. We saw most of the famous sights (4)___like___ the Louver; here they have an amazing collection of paintings, and the Eiffel Tower. Then we went down to the South of France (5)__by___train. It was so (6)___fast_____the whole journey was only about four hours. We (7)__spent___ a little time in Nice and in Cannes as well, and we all (8)__really____enjoyed it. On our last day we went to a small island (9)__called____the Llea des Pelerins, and saw the castle where they (10)___used_____ to keep the “Man in the Iron mask”. All in all, we had a great time and the weather was really good as well.

Anyway, I must go now as I’ve got to do a lot of homework for tomorrow. Will you write soon?

Love,

Jane

Narumi04

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2017
Vĩnh Long
THPT Lưu Văn Liệt
Dear Mom and Dad,

This is just a quick letter to let you know that I’m fine. We are all working quite hard because the exams are only few weeks away, but our teacher (1)___says___he thinks we’ll do well.

Anyway, we (2)___had___a wonderful time at half term. We went off to Paris for a (3)___few___days with my friends and we went on a guided tour. We saw most of the famous sights (4)__in____ the Louver; here they have an amazing collection of paintings, and the Eiffel Tower. Then we went down to the South of France (5)__by___train. It was so (6)___fast_____the whole journey was only about four hours. We (7)__spent___ a little time in Nice and in Cannes as well, and we all (8)__really____enjoyed it. On our last day we went to a small island (9)___called___the Llea des Pelerins, and saw the castle where they (10)___used____ to keep the “Man in the Iron mask”. All in all, we had a great time and the weather was really good as well.

Love,

Jane

Hình như không phải tiếng Anh 7, tại mình có học trước nên mới làm được ấy... r91

vuhoangnam2001

Cây bút được yêu thích nhất 2017
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2014
Phú Thọ
Dear Mom and Dad,

This is just a quick letter to let you know that I’m fine. We are all working quite hard because the exams are only few weeks away, but our teacher (1)___say___he thinks we’ll do well.

Anyway, we (2)___had___a wonderful time at half term. We went off to Paris for a (3)__few____days with my friends and we went on a guided tour. We saw most of the famous sights (4)____in__ the Louver; here they have an amazing collection of paintings, and the Eiffel Tower. Then we went down to the South of France (5)___by__train. It was so (6)____short____the whole journey was only about four hours. We (7)__spent___ a little time in Nice and in Cannes as well, and we all (8)___really___enjoyed it. On our last day we went to a small island (9)___called___the Llea des Pelerins, and saw the castle where they (10)____used____ to keep the “Man in the Iron mask”. All in all, we had a great time and the weather was really good as well.

Love,

Jane

Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Hà Nội
THPT Đồng Quan
Dear Mom and Dad,

This is just a quick letter to let you know that I’m fine. We are all working quite hard because the exams are only few weeks away, but our teacher (1)___say___he thinks we’ll do well.

Anyway, we (2)___had___a wonderful time at half term. We went off to Paris for a (3)__few____days with my friends and we went on a guided tour. We saw most of the famous sights (4)____in__ the Louver; here they have an amazing collection of paintings, and the Eiffel Tower. Then we went down to the South of France (5)___by__train. It was so (6)____short____the whole journey was only about four hours. We (7)__spent___ a little time in Nice and in Cannes as well, and we all (8)___really___enjoyed it. On our last day we went to a small island (9)___called___the Llea des Pelerins, and saw the castle where they (10)____used____ to keep the “Man in the Iron mask”. All in all, we had a great time and the weather was really good as well.

Love,

Jane
chỗ đó phải là says nha S là our teacher:D

Top Bottom