English THCS Ai trả lời kèm giải thích giúp mình được không ạ?

Phthao15.o9

Học sinh mới
20 Tháng bảy 2023
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Trả lời kèm giải thích giúp mình được không ạ?
1. Sam didn't celebrate until he received the prize.
=> It was not.......................................................................................................
2. Nobody expected her to lose, but she did.
=> Against........................................................................................................
3. You'll learn the basic rules. then you'll find it easy to play.
=> Once............................................................................................................
4. If nothing unfortunate happens, I'll see you next week.
=> All being.......................................................................................................
5. The goverment have been reviewing their education policies recently.
=> The goverment's..........................................................................................
6. When a policeman appeared at the door, I was pretty taken aback.
=> Imagine........................................................................................................
7. My protest were ignored.
=> Nobody.........................................................................................................
8. It's what people eat that betrays their social background, not their table manners.
=> What gives...................................................................................................
9. The chances are a hundred to one against you.
=> It's most........................................................................................................

Czie

Học sinh mới
21 Tháng bảy 2023
Đà Nẵng
1. It was not until Sam received the offer of promotion in writing that she/he celebrated a party.
- CT: It is/ was not until + time word/ phrase/ clause + that + S + V : Mãi cho đến khi.
2. Against everyone's expectation, she lost.
- CT: Against everyone's expectation : Trái ngược với mong đợi của mọi người ...
3. Once you have learn the basic rules , you will find it easy to play
- CT: Once : Một khi.
4. All being well, I'll see you next week.
- Nếu không có gì đáng tiếc xảy ra, tôi sẽ gặp bạn vào tuần tới. = Tất cả đều tốt, tôi sẽ gặp bạn vào tuần tới.
5. The government’s education policies have been under review recently.
- Thuộc thì Hiện tại hoàn thành.
+ CT: S + Have/Has + been + ....
6. Imagine my surprise when a policeman appeared at the door.
7. Nobody took any notice of my protests.
- Take no notice of something or someone = Ignore: phớt lờ, bỏ qua thứ gì đó.
8. What gives people's social background away is what they eat , not their table manners.
- What : Những gì mà...
9. Most difficult for you to get the chances .

Top Bottom