THPT Lưu Văn Liệt

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
1. TỪ NỐI, LIÊN TỪ DÙNG TRONG PHẦN MỞ ĐẦU
Những từ nối này dùng để thể hiện ý kiến của cá nhân. Tuy nhiên, nếu không hỏi không yêu cầu bạn đưa ra ý kiến mà yêu cầu bạn so sánh lợi thế và bất lợi, thì bạn không nên sử dụng chúng nó.
In my opinion……
I strongly opine that……..
I strongly agree with the idea that…….
I strongly disagree with the given topic….
As far as I am concerned…..
My opinion is that…..
In my view…..
I believe…..
Apparently…..
Personaly speaking…..
According to me…..
From my point of view…..
From my perspective…..
To my way of thinking…..
It seems to me that…..
It appears that…..
I feel that…..
I understand…..
I suppose…..
Examples:
1. I believe, parents are always teaching us in many ways intentionally and unintentionally; however vocal guidelines and acting in daily bases activities are the ways of the life experience knowledge transfer regardless different culture, language, facilities or economy level of the family.
2. I strongly agree with the idea that the gender issue is only a determinant in the battle of the sexes, not the battles among nations and peoples. It is therefore impertinent, if not irrational, to conclude that world conflicts result from the rule of a particular gender and the finer sex would do a better job at prevailing peace if selectively put at the helm of human nations.
2. TỪ NỐI, LIÊN TỪ DÙNG TRONG CONTROLLING IDEA 1
It is true that…..
First and foremost…..
First of all…..
Firstly…..
Initially…..
To begin with…..
To start with…..
In the first place…..
Though it is true that…..
Some people believe that…..
Many people think that…..
According to many…..
Many support the view that…..
On the one hand…..
Examples:
1) It is true that, an unemployed person having a mobile phone with internet connection can get more access to the local and foreign job sectors and can use these technologies to get a job or become self-employed.
2) First of all, the maximum numbers of cars are owned by the rich people and fuel price would not restrain them from using the cars. The price of fuel in fact increased significantly over the past 12 years and that has done nothing to reduce the car usages.
3. TỪ NỐI, LIÊN TỪ DÙNG TRONG CONTROLLING IDEA 2; 3
Secondly…..
Thirdly…..
Primarily….
Additionally…..
Remarkably….
After that…..
More importantly…..
Besides…..
Likewise…..
In addition…..
Consequently…..
What’s more…..
Furthermore…..
Moreover…..
Other people think that…..
Other people believe that…..
On the other hand…..
Apart from that…..
Finally…..
Examples:
1. Besides, unemployed persons living in urban areas; can easily get the information related to the job-offering companies with these technologies……………. Furthermore, the use of these technology give them advantages than others…….
2. Apart from that, computers would become more powerful and they will have superior artificial intelligence. We will have robots to do the hazardous works like mining and outer space research. Surprisingly, e-commerce would be in more convenient form and most of the people will purchase online rather than going to shops in person.
4. TỪ NỐI, LIÊN TỪ DÙNG ĐỂ THỂ HIỆN SỰ SO SÁNH
In the same way…..
Likewise…..
Similarly…..
Like the previous point…..
Similar to…..
Also…..
At the same time…..
Just as…..
Examples:
1) Similarly, all the companies and offices are becoming automated and using computers, internet and other technologies vastly than any other time in history…….
2) At the same time software could used for many purposes such as learning through computers, accounting in computers, drawing, storage of information, sending information from one person to other person etc.
5. TỪ NỐI, LIÊN TỪ DÙNG ĐỂ THỂ HIỆN SỰ ĐỐI LẬP
On the other hand…..
On the contrary…..
However…..
But…..
Nonetheless/ Nevertheless…..
Oppositely…..
Alternatively…..
Unlike…..
While…..
Whilst…..
Even though…..
Alternatively…..
In contrast to this…..
Then again…..
On the other hand…..
Examples:
1. On the contrary, poor countries suffer from the lack of sufficient budgets to ensure some very basic needs of people like health, education, medicines etc. Then again, those countries don’t have a chance to spend a lot of money to initiate a superficial project……..
2. In contrast to this, the consumption of fuels to run the car is contributing to the rise if global warming and affecting the ozone layer. So, using bicycle in cities would be a better alternative………
6. TỪ NỐI, LIÊN TỪ DÙNG TRONG KẾT LUẬN
In conclusion…..
In summary…..
To conclude…..
To conclude with…..
To sum up…..
In general…..
To summarize…..
In short…..
All in all….
Overall…..
On the whole…..
To draw the conclusion….
In a nut Shell…..
To elucidate….
Nguồn: hocielts.vn

Bài viết thì không cần quá phức tạp hóa phần liên từ, vì cùng lắm là ta chỉ dùng nó nhiều nhất khoảng 5 lần thôi. Nên mỗi loại nhớ lấy khoảng 3 từ, từ rồi cứ bài nào cũng viết như thế là được. Nên tập trung phần bài viết thì hơn, vì phần liên từ chỉ khoảng 0,2 điểm trở lại thôi, tức là chỉ chiếm khoảng 1/10-1/15 của 1 bài luận ...

Narumi04

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2017
Vĩnh Long
THPT Lưu Văn Liệt
1. TỪ NỐI, LIÊN TỪ DÙNG TRONG PHẦN MỞ ĐẦU
Những từ nối này dùng để thể hiện ý kiến của cá nhân. Tuy nhiên, nếu không hỏi không yêu cầu bạn đưa ra ý kiến mà yêu cầu bạn so sánh lợi thế và bất lợi, thì bạn không nên sử dụng chúng nó.
In my opinion……
I strongly opine that……..
I strongly agree with the idea that…….
I strongly disagree with the given topic….
As far as I am concerned…..
My opinion is that…..
In my view…..
I believe…..
Apparently…..
Personaly speaking…..
According to me…..
From my point of view…..
From my perspective…..
To my way of thinking…..
It seems to me that…..
It appears that…..
I feel that…..
I understand…..
I suppose…..
Examples:
1. I believe, parents are always teaching us in many ways intentionally and unintentionally; however vocal guidelines and acting in daily bases activities are the ways of the life experience knowledge transfer regardless different culture, language, facilities or economy level of the family.
2. I strongly agree with the idea that the gender issue is only a determinant in the battle of the sexes, not the battles among nations and peoples. It is therefore impertinent, if not irrational, to conclude that world conflicts result from the rule of a particular gender and the finer sex would do a better job at prevailing peace if selectively put at the helm of human nations.
2. TỪ NỐI, LIÊN TỪ DÙNG TRONG CONTROLLING IDEA 1
It is true that…..
First and foremost…..
First of all…..
Firstly…..
Initially…..
To begin with…..
To start with…..
In the first place…..
Though it is true that…..
Many people think that…..
According to many…..
Many support the view that…..
On the one hand…..
Examples:
1) It is true that, an unemployed person having a mobile phone with internet connection can get more access to the local and foreign job sectors and can use these technologies to get a job or become self-employed.
2) First of all, the maximum numbers of cars are owned by the rich people and fuel price would not restrain them from using the cars. The price of fuel in fact increased significantly over the past 12 years and that has done nothing to reduce the car usages.
3. TỪ NỐI, LIÊN TỪ DÙNG TRONG CONTROLLING IDEA 2; 3
Secondly…..
Thirdly…..
Primarily….
Additionally…..
Remarkably….
After that…..
More importantly…..
Besides…..
Likewise…..
In addition…..
Consequently…..
What’s more…..
Furthermore…..
Moreover…..
Other people think that…..
Other people believe that…..
On the other hand…..
Apart from that…..
Finally…..
Examples:
1. Besides, unemployed persons living in urban areas; can easily get the information related to the job-offering companies with these technologies……………. Furthermore, the use of these technology give them advantages than others…….
2. Apart from that, computers would become more powerful and they will have superior artificial intelligence. We will have robots to do the hazardous works like mining and outer space research. Surprisingly, e-commerce would be in more convenient form and most of the people will purchase online rather than going to shops in person.
4. TỪ NỐI, LIÊN TỪ DÙNG ĐỂ THỂ HIỆN SỰ SO SÁNH
In the same way…..
Likewise…..
Similarly…..
Like the previous point…..
Similar to…..
Also…..
At the same time…..
Just as…..
Examples:
1) Similarly, all the companies and offices are becoming automated and using computers, internet and other technologies vastly than any other time in history…….
2) At the same time software could used for many purposes such as learning through computers, accounting in computers, drawing, storage of information, sending information from one person to other person etc.
5. TỪ NỐI, LIÊN TỪ DÙNG ĐỂ THỂ HIỆN SỰ ĐỐI LẬP
On the other hand…..
On the contrary…..
However…..
But…..
Nonetheless/ Nevertheless…..
Oppositely…..
Alternatively…..
Unlike…..
While…..
Whilst…..
Even though…..
Alternatively…..
In contrast to this…..
Then again…..
On the other hand…..
Examples:
1. On the contrary, poor countries suffer from the lack of sufficient budgets to ensure some very basic needs of people like health, education, medicines etc. Then again, those countries don’t have a chance to spend a lot of money to initiate a superficial project……..
2. In contrast to this, the consumption of fuels to run the car is contributing to the rise if global warming and affecting the ozone layer. So, using bicycle in cities would be a better alternative………
6. TỪ NỐI, LIÊN TỪ DÙNG TRONG KẾT LUẬN
In conclusion…..
In summary…..
To conclude…..
To conclude with…..
To sum up…..
In general…..
To summarize…..
In short…..
All in all….
Overall…..
On the whole…..
To draw the conclusion….
In a nut Shell…..
To elucidate….
Nguồn: hocielts.vn

Bài viết thì không cần quá phức tạp hóa phần liên từ, vì cùng lắm là ta chỉ dùng nó nhiều nhất khoảng 5 lần thôi. Nên mỗi loại nhớ lấy khoảng 3 từ, từ rồi cứ bài nào cũng viết như thế là được. Nên tập trung phần bài viết thì hơn, vì phần liên từ chỉ khoảng 0,2 điểm trở lại thôi, tức là chỉ chiếm khoảng 1/10-1/15 của 1 bài luận ...
T thấy mấy liên từ này chưa khó lắm ._.
Tại muốn kiếm liên từ khó vô bài luận viết để giáo viên chấm cao hơn :)

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
T thấy mấy liên từ này chưa khó lắm ._.
Tại muốn kiếm liên từ khó vô bài luận viết để giáo viên chấm cao hơn :)
Tất nhiên là từ khó sẽ được điểm cao, nhưng không nhất thiết phải những cái không ai biết. Nên xem các tài liệu IELTS Writing Band 8-9 thì sẽ có thêm nhiều kiến thức, về linking words lẫn form of essay :)

Reactions: phuongdaitt1
Top Bottom