Hoang Anh Tus

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng hai 2019
Ninh Bình
khanh thien
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Capture.PNG
Poverty is no shame
By Thu Ha
Published: 06:00 GMT, 20 September
My parents died in a traffic accident when I was ten years old, so I grew up with my grandmother who was too old and weak to work. I had to leave school and did odd jobs to earn a living: selling lottery tickets, washing dishes and doing babysitting. When I was 15, my grandma encouraged me to attend evening classes, so I could improve my literacy and job prospects.
After lots of hardship and effort, I completed secondary education and passed a challenging exam to enter Medical University, which is the dream of many students. However, I could not pay the tuition fees and had to reject the offer. The door to a new life was closed before me. I was completely disappointed and saw only gloomy days ahead. Then something incredible happened: I was awarded a scholarship from The Thanh Nien for college students from poor families. This was really a turning point in my life because I could start my university studies and hope for a better future.
Six years of hard work at the university and of trying to live on a very tight budget came to an end at last. Now I am working as a doctor at a hospital, but I will never forget those difficult days. I am planning to set up and run a charitable organisation to help poor students, as a way to acknowledge other people for supporting me.
I've told my own story hoping to encourage other people like me to overcome hard times. Don't let poverty defeat you and destroy your hopes for a better future. This is my motto
(Mong các anh chị mod sửa bài viết về tiếng anh này giúp em ạ )

_dm.ttt

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
7 Tháng sáu 2017
Đắk Lắk
FTU2
Anh thấy đối với yêu cầu của đề thì bài này đã đáp ứng được khá đầy đủ các phần rồi nha. Các từ ngữ sử dụng ổn và không có lỗi sai mặc dù đọc lên hơi sượng ở vài chỗ.

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
View attachment 217890
Poverty is no shame
By Thu Ha
Published: 06:00 GMT, 20 September
My parents died in a traffic accident when I was ten years old, so I grew up with my grandmother who was too old and weak to work. I had to leave school and did odd jobs to earn a living: selling lottery tickets, washing dishes and doing babysitting. When I was 15, my grandma encouraged me to attend evening classes, so I could improve my literacy and job prospects.
After lots of hardship and effort, I completed secondary education and passed a challenging exam to enter Medical University, which is the dream of many students. However, I could not pay the tuition fees and had to reject the offer. The door to a new life was closed before me. I was completely disappointed and saw only gloomy days ahead. Then something incredible happened: I was awarded a scholarship from The Thanh Nien for college students from poor families. This was really a turning point in my life because I could start my university studies and hope for a better future.
Six years of hard work at the university and of trying to live on a very tight budget came to an end at last. Now I am working as a doctor at a hospital, but I will never forget those difficult days. I am planning to set up and run a charitable organisation to help poor students, as a way to acknowledge other people for supporting me.
I've told my own story hoping to encourage other people like me to overcome hard times. Don't let poverty defeat you and destroy your hopes for a better future. This is my motto
(Mong các anh chị mod sửa bài viết về tiếng anh này giúp em ạ )
Hoang Anh TusOke nha, riêng line 2 em có thể cân nhắc chuyển did => do.
Tham khảo thêm Tổng hợp Hướng dẫn viết luận theo chủ đề. Chúc em học tốt!

Hoang Anh Tus

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng hai 2019
Ninh Bình
khanh thien

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An