Bình Phước
THCS TTLN

Trịnh Thị Mai Linh

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
2 Tháng tám 2020
Thanh Hóa
Trường Trung học Cơ Sở Định Hưng
Nowadays, most students take extra classes. Do you think this is a good idea? Or would is it be better for students to invest all that time in self-study?
Write a paragraph of about 150 words. Support your points with examples and relevant evidence.
Bạn thử kham thảo nhé!
Nowadays, most students take extra classes. But you also have to study at home. In my opinion, we should both study by ourselves and take extra classes to expand our knowledge.
First of all, self- study for us is very necessary. That is an advantage that we are able to self - study. Such as: Paying attention to listening to teachers lecturing, going home to do full homework, reviewing uncertain knowledge ..... So, let us be more self- conscious in learning. Second, take extra classes is also very important. When we go private tutoring will add more knowledge and our learning will improve a lot. It also make us more friends and get along with everyone.
Therefore, self- study and tutoring are necessary. Let's choose a good learning method yourself !

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Nowadays, most students take extra classes. Do you think this is a good idea? Or would is it be better for students to invest all that time in self-study?
Write a paragraph of about 150 words. Support your points with examples and relevant evidence.
In my opinion, the extra learning helps students consolidate their own knowledge and expand the knowledge in that lesson. Maybe the exercises related to certain lessons, sometimes not learned in school, will be tutored by teachers. In my opinion, extra classes are necessary for students. Because it has many benefits. Self-study is good, but it has many disadvantages because when you solve the homework, you don't know who to check for. If you encounter difficult lessons, it will take more time to find a solution than asking a tutor. So in my opinion, giving students extra lessons is a good idea for students.

Top Bottom