thgbvythgmb

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
25 Tháng mười 2020
Hải Dương
THPT Hồng Quang
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Your school has some extra curricular clubs like Green club, Sports club and Charity club. Which one would you like to attend? Write a paragraph (of about 140-160 words) to explain why you would like to be a member of that club.

Dịch : Trường của bạn có một số câu lạc bộ ngoại khóa như câu lạc bộ Xanh, câu lạc bộ Thể thao và câu lạc bộ Từ thiện. Bạn muốn tham dự cái nào? Viết một đoạn văn (khoảng 140-160 từ) để giải thích lý do tại sao bạn muốn trở thành thành viên của câu lạc bộ đó.

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Your school has some extra curricular clubs like Green club, Sports club and Charity club. Which one would you like to attend? Write a paragraph (of about 140-160 words) to explain why you would like to be a member of that club.

Dịch : Trường của bạn có một số câu lạc bộ ngoại khóa như câu lạc bộ Xanh, câu lạc bộ Thể thao và câu lạc bộ Từ thiện. Bạn muốn tham dự cái nào? Viết một đoạn văn (khoảng 140-160 từ) để giải thích lý do tại sao bạn muốn trở thành thành viên của câu lạc bộ đó.
My name is ...(ghi tên).. I want to join the green club because I want to join hands to protect the environment. As everyone knows, the environment is seriously polluted for many different reasons. But the main cause is from human actions. More and more factories were opened up, and more and more vehicles appeared. So I want to contribute a part with everyone to improve the environment.
I have some of these ideas for club development:
+ Organize propaganda sessions about the current situation of the environment
+ Write wall articles to recruit more members.
Here are some ideas to help the club be more active:
+ One week, every Thursday afternoon we will have activities, and will do things like planting trees, picking up trash, ...
I really like the meaning of the green club so I really want to be a member of the club. I promise to work enthusiastically.
Học tốt!

Top Bottom