thgbvythgmb

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
25 Tháng mười 2020
Hải Dương
THPT Hồng Quang
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

This is part of a letter you receive from an English friend:
I'm starting a new school next term and I'm worried because I won't know anyone there. What do you think are the best ways to make new friends? Please write back soon
Write a letter give your friends some advice

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
This is part of a letter you receive from an English friend:
I'm starting a new school next term and I'm worried because I won't know anyone there. What do you think are the best ways to make new friends? Please write back soon
Write a letter give your friends some advice
Hi, (ghi tên)
Don't be too nervous, just stay calm. I think everyone there is quite friendly, right? Don't worry too much, you are a very kind person, no one will not want to befriend you.
Coming to the new class, the teacher will definitely give you and your friends a short time to get to know each other. You need happy to talk as usual that you told me. Let's take the initiative to get acquainted with people. If you do that, you will receive a lot of sympathy from everyone.
In my opinion, that's the best way to get to know people in a new environment, then write to me after all. Be fearless!!
Your friend!
(ghi tên)

Reactions: ~ Su Nấm ~
Top Bottom