THPT Hồng Quang
Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
You are going to the cinema this afternoon, and you’d like to invite your Canadian friend Daryl.
-Invite Daryl to the cinema
-Tell Daryl about the film you plan to see
-Suggest a time to meet
Hello Canada Daryl Do you have free time this afternoon? I wonder if you can go to the movies with me? The movie theater is in the mall near your house. This afternoon we will watch a comedy about an unusual life of a fairy boy ... It is very interesting, daily activities of people who have a different life. I'm sure that you will love this movie, because it suits your taste well. See you at 5 p.m in front of the cinema, because at 5:30 the movie already shows. Bye, see you this afternoon.

uzumaki.boruto1407

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
7 Tháng mười 2021
Hi Daryl,
I'm going to the cinema this afternoon and I would like to know if you can go with me. I want to see the film "Demon Slayer". It is very interesting, people, who have a difficult life, they have to kill the demons with many fantastic skills. I'm sure that you will love this movie. See you at 6 pm in front of the cinema, because at 6:30pm the movies already shows and I will buy popcorn for you and me. I hope your answer.
Bye,
David

Top Bottom