THPT Hồng Quang

NGÔ TRÍ TIẾN - ĐÓM

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
7 Tháng chín 2020
Nghệ An
A3K101 THPT HUỲNH THÚC KHÁNG
Dear Hoa
After sending this email, my computer will have to be serviced. At that time I couldn't study anymore, I had an online course next week. If I fail to complete the course, I will miss out on the important knowledge in this course. Can you please lend me your computer until next week? I promise you won't have access to your personal information and folders in that computer. Thank you very much.
Có j anh bổ sung cho e luôn ạ

Last edited:

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Dear Hoa !!
Today I'm writing this to you because I want to borrow your computer to make a presentation. I am in the time of making a presentation and my computer has unexpected error, can you lend me the computer because there are only 5 days left to submit. You can lend me your computer for 4 days to finish my homework on time. I guarantee that I will take good care of your computer, if your computer fails then I will be responsible. After 4 days, I will bring the device to my home and deliver it to you. Thank you.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
Dear Hoa
After sending this email, my computer will have to be serviced. At that time I couldn't study anymore, I had an online course next week. If I fail to complete the course, I will miss out on the important knowledge in this course. Can you please lend me your computer until next week. I promise you won't have access to your personal information and folders in that computer. Thank you very much.
Có j anh bổ sung cho e luôn ạ
Dear Hoa
After sending this email, my computer will have to be serviced. At that time I couldn't study anymore, I had an online course next week. If I fail to complete the course, I will miss out on the important knowledge in this course. Can you please lend me your computer until next week ? (câu hỏi thì phải dùng dấu chấm hỏi nhé) I promise you won't have access to your personal information and folders in ---> on that computer. Thank you very much.
Dear Hoa !!
Today I'm writing this to you because I want to borrow your computer to make a presentation. I am in the time of making a presentation and my computer has unexpected error, can you lend me the computer because there are only 5 days left to submit. You can lend me your computer for 4 days to finish my homework on time. I guarantee that I will take good care of your computer, if your computer fails then I will be responsible. After 4 days, I will bring the device to my home and deliver it to you. Thank you.
Dear Hoa !!
Today I'm writing this to you because I want to borrow your computer to make a presentation. I am in the time of making a presentation and my computer has unexpected error ------->an unexpected error, can you lend me the computer because there are only 5 days left to submit. You can lend me your computer for 4 days to finish my homework on time. I guarantee that I will take good care of your computer, if your computer fails then I will be responsible. After 4 days, I will bring the device to my home and deliver it to you. Thank you.
Chị sửa cho hai em ít lỗi thế thôi nhé

Top Bottom