Nghệ An
Trường THCS Hồ Tông Thốc

NGÔ TRÍ TIẾN - ĐÓM

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
7 Tháng chín 2020
Nghệ An
A3K101 THPT HUỲNH THÚC KHÁNG
As soon as I saw the handwriting on the envelope, I smiled. It was a letter from Alice from England. I met him on a trip last year to the Sherlock Holmes museum on Baker Street. He was a very tall boy, with fair skin and slightly curly blond-brown hair. He made me exciting because he loves soccer and reads detective stories like me. But what impressed me the most about him was that he also enjoyed learning to speak Vietnamese. I don't know how he got my home address, but I don't care about that. He said he was going to have a trip to Vietnam. He wanted me to introduce Vietnamese culture and customs and help him learn more about Vietnamese. I am very happy to see him again.
Mình muốn đến phố Baker 1 lần quá :D

hoàng085

Cựu CTV CLB Địa lí
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
12 Tháng chín 2020
Nghệ An
thcs chiêu lưu
You have to write a story for English homework.Your story must begin with this sentence:
As soon as I saw the handwriting on the envelope I smiled
Write your story in about 100 words
As soon as I saw the handwriting on the envelope I smiled, that is join letter,he is american but currently he live in France.we share the same interest in football,I knew him on a trip in Paris.He Is tall boy and he has curly blond hair,he told me he really likes Vietnamese football and he wants to visit Vietnamese and learn the customs here . I invited him here to play and I will show you the country and people of Vietnam.I very want to see him gain.

Reactions: Junery N
Top Bottom