Châu Đức

Học sinh
Thành viên
29 Tháng mười một 2018
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
THCS Châu Đức
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Topic: about 100 words, write about why you want to bevome a student at A gifted high school and what you will do if your dream becomes true
Bài tuyển sinh ạ, mọi người chấm bài này giúp mình với , thang điểm 10 ạ
For the last 2 years, I have worked and learned considerably to repair thoroughly for the A’s entrance examination. In (my province), A is a favorable gifted high school which is well-known for its experienced and qualified teachers or its full range of facilities for the best education. Being a student at A High school will hand me great chances to meet and contact with brilliant students. As it is quiet far from my house, I would be destined to live on my own and learn to look after myself. As a result, these will let me be more independent and mature than certain teenagers about my age who receive plenty of loving care from their parents. Moreover, a gifted school is a wonderful choice for me to raise my aim subject and strong point. If my dream comes true, that I could be a student at A gifted high school, I will try my best to be one the most proficient learners, I will enrich my skills and knowledge for my higher dreams and my high-school time won’t be let to pass colorless. In conclusion, studying at A is my purpose now and excellent place for me to reach my future goals.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
Topic: about 100 words, write about why you want to bevome a student at A gifted high school and what you will do if your dream becomes true
Bài tuyển sinh ạ, mọi người chấm bài này giúp mình với , thang điểm 10 ạ
For the last 2 years, I have worked and learned considerably to repair thoroughly for the A’s entrance examination. In (my province), A is a favorable gifted high school which is well-known for its experienced and qualified teachers or its full range of facilities for the best education. Being a student at A High school will hand me great chances to meet and contact with brilliant students. As it is quiet far from my house, I would be destined to live on my own and learn to look after myself. As a result, these will let me be more independent and mature than certain teenagers about my age who receive plenty of loving care from their parents. Moreover, a gifted school is a wonderful choice for me to raise my aim subject and strong point. If my dream comes true, that I could be a student at A gifted high school, I will try my best to be one the most proficient learners, I will enrich my skills and knowledge for my higher dreams and my high-school time won’t be let to pass colorless. In conclusion, studying at A is my purpose now and excellent place for me to reach my future goals.
For the past two years, I have studied hard in order to thoroughly prepare for the A’s entrance examination. In (my province), A is a prestigious high school that is well-known for its experienced and qualified teachers, full range of facilities, and distinguished education. Being a student at A high school would provide me with opportunities to meet and connect with other high-achieving students. As it is quite far from my house, I would have to live on my own and learn to look after myself. As a result, I will learn to become more independent and mature. This high-teir school would be the best place for me to improve myself and increase my knowledge. If my dream were to come true and I became a student at A gifted high school, I would try my hardest to become one the most proficient learners. To study at A is my goal now as it would be an excellent place for me to improve for the future.
Mình có sửa lại một ít, bạn tham khảo nhé

Reactions: Châu Đức
Top Bottom