Dung 135

Học sinh
Thành viên
13 Tháng ba 2020
Đồng Nai
THCS Hoa binnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Question I. Complete the second sentence so that it has the similar meaning to the first. (1.25pts)
1. The author has written a special edition for children.
-> A special edition.................................................................................................
2. She went to bed early because of her sickness.
-> Because she......................................................................................................
3. Mrs. Brown has just bought a car. The car is very fast and modern.
-> Mrs. Brown has just..............................................................................................
4. "What about changing the date of the meeting again?" Mr. Nick said.
-> Mr. Nick suggested...............................................................................................
5. My nephew enjoys feeding fish every morning.
-> My nephew is interested.........................................................................................
Question II. Rearrange the word or phrase in the right order to have meaningful sentences. (1.0pt)
1. she/ would not/ I/ make/ so/ wish/ much/ noise/.
->.....................................................................................................................
2. using/ bulbs/ energy-saving/ about/ instead of/ 100-watt light bulbs/ What/?
->.....................................................................................................................
3.Last summer,/ with/ went/ Nha Trang/ Liz/ parents/ to/ her/.
4. should/ playing/ not/ much/ of/ free/ Children/ time/ spend/ electronic/ games/ their/.

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Question I. Complete the second sentence so that it has the similar meaning to the first. (1.25pts)
1. The author has written a special edition for children.
-> A special edition.................................................................................................
2. She went to bed early because of her sickness.
-> Because she......................................................................................................
3. Mrs. Brown has just bought a car. The car is very fast and modern.
-> Mrs. Brown has just..............................................................................................
4. "What about changing the date of the meeting again?" Mr. Nick said.
-> Mr. Nick suggested...............................................................................................
5. My nephew enjoys feeding fish every morning.
-> My nephew is interested.........................................................................................
Question II. Rearrange the word or phrase in the right order to have meaningful sentences. (1.0pt)
1. she/ would not/ I/ make/ so/ wish/ much/ noise/.
2. using/ bulbs/ energy-saving/ about/ instead of/ 100-watt light bulbs/ What/?
3.Last summer,/ with/ went/ Nha Trang/ Liz/ parents/ to/ her/.
4. should/ playing/ not/ much/ of/ free/ Children/ time/ spend/ electronic/ games/ their/.
I.
1. A special edition has been writen for children by the author
2. Because she was sick, she went to the bed early
3. Mrs. Brown has just bought a fast and mordern
4. Mr. Nick suggested changing the date of the meeting again.
5. My nephew is interested in feeding fish every morning.
II.
1. She wish she would not make so much nosie.
2. What about using energy-saving bulbs instead of 100-wait light.
3. Last summer, Liz went to Nha Trang with her parents.
4. Children should not spend much of there free time playing electronic game.

Chúc bạn học tốt!!!

Nấm#

Reactions: yaya@ 2008
Top Bottom