nguyenvandung7579@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng ba 2019
Hải Dương
THCS Bình Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

II.Complete the second sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first one. 1.What is your hobby? => What hobby................................................................ 2.Wall find painting interesting because it's a creative activity. =>We all think................................................. 3.His hobby is collecting toy car. =>He collects.................................................... 4.It isn't necessary to finish the work today. =>You don't........................................................ 5.When did you start your hobby? =>How long ............................................................... 6.It took me three hours to make this pottery jug. =>........................................................... 7.My father like to do gardening at the weekend. =>My father enjoys .......................................................... 8.Why don't we go swimming this afternoon? =>What about............................................................

Kỳ Thư

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2018
Bình Định
Trường THPT Số 1 An Nhơn
II.Complete the second sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first one.
1.What is your hobby?
=> What hobby do you have ?
2.Wall find painting interesting because it's a creative activity.
=>We all think painting is interesting because it's a creative activity.
3.His hobby is collecting toy car.
=>He collects toy car as he's doing his hobby. ( @jehinguyen em xem lại giúp chị câu này nhé . Chị cảm ơn em . )
4.It isn't necessary to finish the work today.
=>You don't have to finish the work today
5.When did you start your hobby?
=>How long have you started your hobby?
6.It took me three hours to make this pottery jug.
=> I spent three hours making this pottery jug.
7.My father like to do gardening at the weekend.
=>My father enjoys doing gardening at the weekend.
8.Why don't we go swimming this afternoon?
=>What about going swimming this afternoon?
P/S :
có chỗ nào em không hiểu thì hãy hỏi lại chị nhé . Chúc em học tốt ^^.

Top Bottom