writing

Ác Quỷ

Bá tước Halloween
Thành viên
20 Tháng bảy 2019
Bình Phước
My school is very good having four storey building. It is like a temple where we go daily to study. First of all in the early morning, we pray to God for our better study and say good morning to our class teacher. Then we start study according to our syllabus. I like to go school daily. My school has very strict discipline which we need to follow on regular basis. I like my school dress very much. It is situated around 2 km away from my sweet home. I go to school by yellow school bus. My school is located at very peaceful place and away from the pollution, noise, dust, noise and smoke of the city.

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Dưa Chuột

GOLDEN Challenge’s winner
Thành viên
7 Tháng năm 2018
Bình Định
THPT Số 1 Phù Cát
ai giúp mình làm một bài viết tiếng anh về đề tài My new school với:Rabbit39:Rabbit55
My school is called ... school. My school is very clean and beautiful, teachers and students are very innocent, fun, friendly and hospitable.There are ... students and ... teachers. There are ... rooms in the school. ... are for classes, ... is for the teachers, a special room for the Head Teacher and other rooms. The results of the school is good. They are high qualified teacher. They teach us with pleasure. They love us like their own children. There is a big play ground in front of the school. I love my school very much.

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
My school is called ... school. My school is very clean and beautiful, teachers and students are very innocent, fun, friendly and hospitable.There are ... students and ... teachers. There are ... rooms in the school. ... are for classes, ... is for the teachers, a special room for the Head Teacher and other rooms. The results of the school is good. They are high qualified teacher. They teach us with pleasure. They love us like their own children. There is a big play ground in front of the school. I love my school very much.
My school is called ... school.(Nối) My school is very clean and beautiful, (tách) teachers and students are very innocent (vô tội???), fun, friendly and hospitable.There are ... students and ... teachers. There are ... rooms in the school. ( : ) ... are for classes, ... is for the teachers, a special room for the Head Teacher and other rooms. The results of the school is (=> are) good (because we have many) They are high qualified teacher (teachers). They teach us with pleasure. (Nối )They love us like their own children. There is a big play ground in front of the school (câu này đi về đâu?). I love my school very much.

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
The name of my school is Oxford English School. It is situated in the middle of the town I live in. it is a very large school.
The school building is old but beautiful. There are many classrooms in it. The Principal is a middle-aged European. He is a kind and very efficient man.
The teachers of my school are of many races. Some are Chinese, some are Malay and some are Indian. There are also a few European teachers. They are all very clever and hardworking teachers. All the pupils like them very much.
As there are many pupils in my school, the library, the play ground and the hall are all very large. Pupils may be seen learning in the library, playing in the playground or performing gymnastics in the hall with great interest.
I am indeed proud of my school.

Người ẩn danh trong bóng tối

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng mười một 2018
Hà Nội
Ở đậu
Hello everyone! My name is ................... .Today, I talk about to my new school. The school is ..........Tên của trường....................
It is very beautiful. It has four building. There are many classroom. At school, there are 60 teacher. They are friendly and helpful.
How kind the teachers are!!! My new school has five club such as: .History club, Basketball club,swimming club, Chess Club and English club, My favourite club is English club. It very very intelligent.. I like about it
My new school very exciting . I love it so much

Top Bottom