THCS Nguyễn Du
Reactions: Lim Nayeon

Hồng Vânn

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười một 2018
Thanh Hóa
Sao Hoả
In the summer of last year, I went on vacation to Sam Son beach with my parents. That morning, we started from 6am and arrived at 10pm, we went to a hotel near the sea and packed into the room that we had booked in advance here. In the afternoon, I go to the beach, swim and eat seafood at the restaurant. In the evening, I watched the sea at night and took very beautiful pictures. A few days later, I still go to the sea, ate seafood, bought souvenirs, watched the fishermen, ... and I also made many friends here.
This outing is really interesting!

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
writing about your last summer vacation with in 120 - 150 words
help me , please !!. thank you so much !!
Mở: Giới thiệu về kì nghỉ hè trước của em?
Thân:
- Kì nghĩ của em diễn ra trong bao lâu?
- Em làm gì? (VD: em đi du lịch với gia đình, thì đã lên kế hoạch trước là bao lâu, đi với ai?)
- Em có thấy ấn tượng điều gì không?
- Em thấy kì nghỉ hè của mình như thế nào? Khi kết thúc rồi thì có nuối tiếc gì không?
Kết: Nêu dự định sắp tới cho kì nghỉ năm nay chẳng hạn.

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

The key of love

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
11 Tháng hai 2019
Bình Phước
Trường THPT Chuyên Bình Long
writing about your last summer vacation with in 120 - 150 words
help me , please !!. thank you so much !!
SUMMER VACATION ESSAY 1 (100 WORDS)

Summer vacation is the holiday period during summer season. All the schools and colleges become closed during this period because of the high environmental temperature in summer months (especially half May and full June). It becomes the hottest period of the year during summer vacation. Kids feel very happy and relax all through the vacation. Most of the students generally go to their native village, hill stations, or other cool places to enjoy with cousins, family members or village friends. Some of the kids join swimming or dancing classes to happily spend the vacation. Students are given study work for summer vacation from the school which they have to submit on opening of school.
SUMMER VACATION ESSAY 2 (150 WORDS)

Summer vacation becomes the summertime fun for the kids which begin with the ringing of last bell in the school. Summer vacation becomes the happiest moments for the kids as they get a long break from the daily hectic life of school and school work. It is the time to get entertained by getting away from the homework and nice trip to the home town, hill stations, and other cool places to beat the summer heat very easily and happily. However, students get lots of home work assignments from the school to complete at home and submit in school after opening. Even after getting assignments to do at home, they feel relaxed and entertained as they get off from the school because of high heat summer.
Summer time is the quality time for the kids. It is the time of simple pleasure and excitements. Kids can do anything what they are interested in. They can enjoy with their parents, best friends, neighbors, etc all through the vacation.

Top Bottom