Quảng Bình
THCS số 2 Bắc Lý

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
I and Hung are team mates in our school’s soccer team, and that is the reason we became best friends. At first we did not know each other, but we quickly became close after just a few weeks. Hung is a good player, so he always helps me practice to improve my skills. In order to thank him, I become his instructor in some of the subjects in class. I am as tall and slim as Hung, and many people say that we look like brothers. In fact, we are even closer than brothers. We can share almost everything, from feelings to clothes and hobbies. I always proud of our friend ship, and we will keep it like this as long as we can.

Rose Best

Học sinh
Thành viên
20 Tháng mười hai 2018
Khánh Hòa
Trường THCS Võ Thị Sáu
Hello! I have a memorable childhood which has many experiences. One of the experiences I remember most is the first time I was invited to a birthday party. I was a 6-year-old girl and I had a best friend whose name is Lisa. We were very close and seemed we couldn’t live without each other until her birhtday. It was a beautiful morning when Lisa invited me to her birthday party and had no idea about how great her party would be if she didn’t ask me to attend. I was very happy and decided to make my best friend surprise by giving her a puppy as a present. Lisa didn’t like dog or any animal but I almost forgot about that. I was confident to give her my present in her birthday and immediately realized that she didn’t like my little dog which I myself chose to buy 3 days ago. While the party was going on, I stood in a corner of the room and watched how much she loved other normal presents such as teddy bear, dolls or crayons. I felt dissapointed but that was not the worst thing. About 20 mintues later, Lisa’s father gave a sign that was the time to taking out a birthday cake. It was the biggest birthday cake I had ever seen. The light went off. As soon as it went on, somebody screamed “It’s a puppy in the cake”. Everyone was surprise and they recognized that was my puppy. They looked at the puppy and then looked at me. I glanced to Lisa. She said nothing and about to cried. I was very confused and ashamed. I carried my puppy, said sorry to Lisa and ran out of the party. I couldn’t believe that I had just broken my bestfriend’s birthday cake because of a silly decision. I learned that never bring any animal with me to a party, especially bestfriend’s birthday party. It’s an experience that I won’t forget for the rest of my life. Luckily Lisa forgave me and we are still friend up to now. She always reminded me about her 6th birthday and we laughed a lot. Goodbye!
EM CÓ THỂ THAM KHẢO THÊM TRÊN MẠNG NHA! CÓ NHIỀU BÀI HAY LẮM ĐÓ!!!:rongcon5

Reactions: YasuoVsZed123
Top Bottom