YI ARMY

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng ba 2018
Ninh Bình
THCS Ninh An
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Imagine that your Australian pen friend is coming to Viet Nam and will spend a day in your hometown/city. He/She has asked for your advice on the places of interest they should go to and the things they can do there.
Write an email to give him/her some.
mở ngoặc là cần bài khác mẫu:)

Nguyễn Quốc Sang

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
28 Tháng một 2018
Gia Lai
THCS Huỳnh Thúc Kháng
Imagine that your Australian pen friend is coming to Viet Nam and will spend a day in your hometown/city. He/She has asked for your advice on the places of interest they should go to and the things they can do there.
Write an email to give him/her some.
mở ngoặc là cần bài khác mẫu:)
Dear David,
I am happy to know that you have decided to spend your summer vacation in one of the ASEAN countries. So, I would like to introduce you a great place in Vietnam for you. It is Hue, our ancient capital in central Vietnam.
Hue was the capital of Vietnam during the Nguyen Dynasty and is one of the cultural centers of our country. The city is located on the banks of the Huong River. In this ancient city, you can find palaces, pagodas and houses built on the same principle as the forbidden palace in Beijing. Hue is also famous for its royal tomb, the tomb of former emperors. It is said that these tombs are the most spectacular tourist spots of Hue. And a great attraction for tourists is the boat trip on the Perfume River, especially on the bright moonlit nights. You can spend and enjoy the tranquility and tranquility of the night time on the boat listening to the poetry songs of the singers of Hue. Besides, you can also enjoy the quiet and romantic atmosphere of the garden houses of ancient architecture. To Hue, you should not forget to enjoy the specialties of Hue as mussel rice and a variety of cakes.
People in this royal capital are said to be friendly and hospitable.
I think you should come and visit it. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Sang

Reactions: phuongdaitt1
Top Bottom