Nguyễn Quốc Sang

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
28 Tháng một 2018
Gia Lai
THCS Huỳnh Thúc Kháng
Can you help me making outline for me?
Topic: " Environmental pollution is one of the most serious proplems nowadays. What do you think goverments and everyone should do to save the environment?
Bạn có thể giúp tôi phác họa cho tôi không?
Chủ đề: "Ô nhiễm môi trường là một trong những vấn đề nghiêm trọng nhất hiện nay. Bạn nghĩ chính phủ và mọi người nên làm gì để cứu môi trường? hả
Bạn cần 1 bài topic hả, bạn lớp mấy

linh's chi''ss

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Đồng Lạng
Environment is an essential part of our life. A clean environment is necessary for a peaceful and healthy life. An environment is the natural surroundings which helps human beings, animals and other living things to grow and develop naturally. But nowadays, our environment is disturbing in many different ways. Any type of disturbance in the nature’s balance affects the environment totally. It does not only ruin human lives but also affects on all living beings. We can save our environment with the little step taken by everyone on the earth. We should reduce the amount of waste, throwing wastes properly to its place only…and many other simple ways. It is very important to save environment for human existence. When we protect the environment, we are protecting ourselves and our future as well.

Nguyễn Quốc Sang

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
28 Tháng một 2018
Gia Lai
THCS Huỳnh Thúc Kháng
Topic: " Environmental pollution is one of the most serious proplems nowadays. What do you think goverments and everyone should do to save the environment?
Dàn ý
Are you interested in environmental issues?
What environmental issue are you most concerned about?
What environmental issue are people in your city concerned about?
Do you believe that climate change is a serious problem?
Have you ever joined a campaign to protect the environment?
What can individuals do to help protect the environment?

Bài làm
-I really care about these. I live in a big city where all people face up to a number of environmental challenges, especially pollution. And when I learn about the effects of pollution on human health as well as human impacts on the environment, I want to know more and more.
-You know, nowadays we're facing a lot of environmental issues, but the one that concerns me most is pollution. I see people around me live in places with high level of air pollution and some of them end their lives in hospital with lung cancer. Water pollution also makes my family and my neighbours worried because we live near To Lich River. We're not sure when it rains, toxic chemicals from river might pollute our fresh drinking water.
-Well, pollution seems to be a hot topic with all residents in my city. If you go around the city centre, you will find that the air is badly polluted; there's a layer of smog hanging over the buildings,it's hard to say for sure, I think people in my hometown are most concerned about the shortage of fresh drinking water.The Red river and all other lakes are polluted. It's hard to access safe water to drink and bathe.
-Yes, as far as I know climate change makes some types of extreme weather events more likely such as typhoons, earthquakes…which destroy houses, buildings and also people, as a result, have to face critical food and water shortages. It takes a long time for people to recover after these natural disasters. I think it's important for people to be aware of the impacts of climate change especially young generations.Actually, I don't know much about that but I think it also has some effects on human life.
- When I was a student at university, I took part in many environmental campaigns such as collecting litter, riding my bicycle around the city, turning off lights at Earth hour, etc. And now I still do whenever I can, actually not yet. I'm quite busy with my work and a bit shy to join a campaign which has many people.
-I think we can contribute to conserve our planet by switching off unnecessary lights, riding a bicycle, using public transport, using less petrol and electricity, or saving on water, recycling our rubbish … In this way, we all can help to protect our environment.
Bài làm thì liệt kê thôi nha bạn,bạn mà học hết thì thành tài rồi:D:D:D

Tam Cửu

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
29 Tháng mười một 2017
Hải Dương
Đại học
ẤU TRÚC CỦA MỘT ĐOẠN VĂN
A.mờ bài
. The topic sentence (câu chủ đề)
- Là câu đầu đoạn văn và cũng là câu quan trọng nhất trong đoạn.
- Câu này nêu vắn tắt nội dung mà đoạn văn sắp trình bày.
có thể là In my opinion,.......
hoặc
- Các cụm từ dùng để diễn đạt controlling idea (Ý tưởng chủ đạo)
Two main types (2 loại chính)
Three groups (3 nhóm)
The following (như sau)
Several problems (nhiều vấn đề)
Several ways (nhiều cách)
Two aims (2 mục tiêu)
Results (các kết quả)
Several reasons (nhiều lí do)
Four steps (4 bước)
Two classes (2 nhóm)
These disadvantages (những bất lợi sau đây)
Three main causes (3 nguyên nhân chính)
Three characteristics (3 đặc điểm)
Three effects (3 hậu quả)
Three kinds (3 loại)
b. Phần thân bài
Firstly,......liệt kê các ý ra
Secondly...
ngoài Firstly Secondly có thể thêm =Moreover.........Furthermore
.......... Also (tương tự như thế)...........
Generally (nhìn chung) ........ Furthermore (hơn nữa) ........
To be sure (chắc chắn rằng) ........ Additionally (thêm vào đó) ......... lastly (cuối cùng)
.......... just in the same way (tương tự như thế) ......... Finally (cuối cùng)
Basically (Cơ bản thì) .............. Similarly (tương tự như thế) .............. As well (Đồng thời)
để hay hơn

cuối cùng là Finally.........
cKết bài
in short
in conclusion
In a nutshell
=> Các cụm này đều có nghĩa là : nói tóm lại thì, cuối cùng thì, nói một cách ngắn gọn thì
Consequently: Cho nên
It is evident that = It is apparent that = It goes without saying that = Without a doubt = Needless to say (rõ ràng rằng)

đó là dàn bài cơ bản nha bạn :D

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Mình giúp bạn nắm ý nhé
MD: Đầu tiên, bạn có thể nói lên vắn tắt hiện trạng môi trường hiện nay
TB:
Bạn có thể nêu lên từng loại ô nhiễm và đề xuất chính quyền sẽ làm gì và mọi người nên làm gì
VD: Hiện trạng ô nhiễm nước
Chính quyền: Phạt nặng cho những người xả rác xuống sông,sử dụng xe rác và kêu gọi mọi người dùng xe rác để đổ rác,.....
Mọi người: Hạn chế xả rác xuống sông,.....
KB: Kết luận lại vấn đề
P/S: Nếu mọi người có ý hay hơn thì góp ý nhé

Top Bottom