Ngoại ngữ Writing

Thần Nông

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội
I celebrated my birthday party last year in my house. I decided to have an all girl party with all my friends and the female members of my family. It was amazing we had two drink fountains, everything was pink and my friend had baked and decorated a huge pink cake for me it was beautiful. I think you can get the jist of my favourite colour. By the middle of the night we were all singing on karaoke and everyone was really drunk. My last memory of the night was me lying on my livingroom floor really drunk and my friend were popping party poppers on me! lol. It was a great night and all my friends still speak about it now.

Hồ Thị Phú

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng chín 2017
Nghệ An
Mummy and I organized a birthday party at my house. I invited all my friends and neighbors' children on the big bash. My elder brother decided some games like playing the parcel and consequences which we played during the party. It was real fun as our dress code was that of a joker. Everybody was looking very funny and cute. Mummy made delicious eatables for my friends. My birthday cake was in the shape of a chess board and looked very tempting. After the snacks, Papa gave return gifts to everybody and poked the balloons filled with toffees so that there were showers of chocolates & lollipops. We clicked a lot of photographs also. It was really a wonderful party. One that I will never forget in my whole life.
nguồn internet

Top Bottom