English THPT Writing

S

smile_a2

Dear sir,
I have been using the services provided by Thanh Ba Post Office for years and I am in response to your call for Customers to express their satisfaction or dissatisfaction towards the Post Office services.
Like many other customers, I find your Post Office a well-equipped and reliable address.

Firstly, I’m impressed by your spacious place for transaction, the seats are clean. The nine telephone boxes are always available so customers do not have to wait to make their call. More interestingly, I am satisfied with the prices of the services.

Although the packing area is large, it has no security guards and I sometimes feel
insecure leaving my motorbike there.

And the last point I would like to comment on is the opening hours of the Post Office. I think it would be better if the post office is open until 11pm so that customers can have more access to your services. I know that you and your staff have done so far for the development of the Post Office. This letter is written in the hope that your Post Office will be made a better place
Yours faithfully,

Nguồn: violet

Top Bottom