English THPT Writing

K

kaito_kid_102

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Anh/ Chị / Bạn/ giúp mình làm 2 cái topic nhé, từ ngữ câu cú đơn giản dễ hiểu, nhiều ý hay nữa thì tốt quá a, trình độ lớp 10 ấy ạ.
Mỗi bài viết khoảng 15-18 câu
Topic 1. Camping
-Have you ever gone camping?
-Who đi you go with?
-What did you do when going camping.
-Do you think we should go camping at least once a year?

Topic 2. Living in a city or a country?
-Which one do you choose to live in a city or a country?
-Why?
-Why do old people like living in a country?

làm giúp mình gấp huhuhu

A

arrigato

Differences between living in a city and in countryside​

There are many differences between the life in city and country. Someone tell me he liked country's life because he wanted to enjoy the fresh air, natural sence and people in country was very nice, friendly. Do you live in the country, and what do you feel about it? Please tell me something you think. I like to live in city although it is noisy and polutted air ,traffic jam and some thing else but I love it. I love business, active and friendly people. I think everyone all has one thought. We can't talk that our thoughts are right. I hope you will find where you really want to live in.

In my opinion, the countryside is a beautiful place. I love it because it is qiuet and life here is very slow and easy. We never have to queue in shops and we can drive bikes on street comfortably because there isn't much heavy traffic .In the countryside, people plant vegetables and raise cattle themselves. So the food is very fresh here. In addition, the air is clean. Every morning, we can enjoy the fresh air to have a good health. The people are very friendly. Everyone knows each other and if someone has a problem, there are always people who can help. However, there is somethings I don't like about the conuntryside. It's too quiet. There’s nothing to do in the everning. It aren’t many parks, movie theaters, or entertainment center. It makes me feel bored. Another problem is that people always talk about each other and everyone knows what others are doing. Moreover, most of the roads are narrow and quite wet when it rains. That is very difficult for students to go to school.

The city life is the opposite. There are many things to see and enjoy so most of the people live there. In our freetime, we can go to the zoo, play games and join many other activities as well. There many schools and hospitals here. People can choose the best school for their children and visit the hospital when neccesary... Nowaday, more and more people are moving to the city. Living in the city helps many families earn a lot of money to improve their life. There are many kinds of food here and they are very dilecous. But most of the people in the city are not very friendly. Each person has a private life. In the ohter hand, life in the city is always a truggle with pluttion and jam traffic so some people feel tired. The stress in the city are always full of the traffics. Cars, motobikes... can be seen running up and down all day. Sometimes, there are some accident and some people died as a result.

To sum up, I think each place has each own benefits ang limitations. I want to live in the country. I like living here. Howerver, I thing the city life is better than the countryside in education. But it is my oppinion. What do you think? Where do you want to live? It all depends on you.

(Tổng hợp và chỉnh sửa)

Top Bottom