Hiền Nhi

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
19 Tháng ba 2017
Nghệ An
THPT Phan Đăng Lưu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Your teacher has asked you to write an essay giving your opinions on the following statement:"Your teenager years are the best years of your life"

@Minh Nhí @ngchau2001 @Ye Ye @Thiên Thuận @Snowball fan ken @Huỳnh Đức Nhật @Eddie225 @tienganh220403@gmail.com

Huỳnh Đức Nhật

Banned
Banned
27 Tháng hai 2017
Quảng Nam
THCS Phan Tây Hồ
It is often argued that the most fulfilling stage of a person’s life is during adolescence, while others believe that adulthood, despite things like a job, family and money concerns, is better. This essay agrees with the former, rather than the later view. It will first discuss how grown-ups are much less fulfilled than teenagers because of the pressures they are under and then discuss how contented most teenagers are, before coming to the conclusion that the ages of thirteen to eighteen really are the best years of our lives.

Upon reaching maturity people are expected to fend for themselves and this often leads to unhappiness. This is because most adults have rent and bills to pay, as well as a partner and dependents to look after, which more often than not, leads to them doing a job they don’t enjoy in exchange for money. A recent study by Queen’s University, Belfast found that 79% of people would leave their jobs if they didn’t have a mortgage and 64% of people stated that their job made them depressed at some point.

On the other hand, young people are free from these worries because they are often supported financially and free from any real troubles. Most live with their parents who pay for all their needs and the only thing they have to focus on is studying. Research carried out by Cambridge University found that only 29% of 15-16 year old students said they were ‘happy’, but when questioned 10 years later 84% said that they were ‘much happier’ when they were 16.

In conclusion, youth really is wasted on the young because older people are under much more strain when it comes to money and people relying on them.

Reactions: Hiền Nhi

thiên thần áo trắng

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
24 Tháng chín 2017
Nghệ An
viết lại câu sao cho nghĩa k đoi
1.he failed in the examination last year---->he did not.......
2.his parents made him study for his exam------>he was...
3.i started working for the company a year ago----->I've.,....
4.she didn't say a word as she left the room------->she left..

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
It is commonly believed that teenage years are the best period in our life. I definitely agree with that statement.
First of all, being teenager means that you aren't already a child but you aren't an adult yet. It is time when you can try some real, adult life but you can also have a lot of fun as you are young enough to play.
What's more, teenagers usually don't have to work, they get money from their parents. It means that they have a lot of time to develop their hobby, try different sports, make new friends etc.
Some people may say that being teenager is boring because you don't have the right to decide about yourself, you have to ask your parents for permission for many things, and you are not allowed to go to some places. That's true but I think teenage life is still interesting enough.
To sum up, I think that teenage years, as every other period in our life has some pros and cons. However, from my point of view the advantages strongly overweight the disadvanteges.

Nguồn: mạng

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
1.he failed in the examination last year---->he did not pass in the examination last year
2.his parents made him study for his exam------>he was made to study for his exam by his parents
3.i started working for the company a year ago----->I've worked for the company for a year
4.she didn't say a word as she left the room------->she left the room without saying a word

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
1.he failed in the examination last year---->he did not.......
2.his parents made him study for his exam------>he was...
3.i started working for the company a year ago----->I've.,....
4.she didn't say a word as she left the room------->she left..
Bạn đăng 1 topic riêng nhé! :)
1. He didn't pass the examination last year.
2. He was made to study for the exam
3. I've worked for the company for a year
4. She left the room without saying a word

Top Bottom