English THCS Write

beobeomap574

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Write a paragraph about some of the things that have caused damage to the man-made wonders of Vietnam.
Mọi người sửa giúp em với ạ. Em đang học lớp 9.
Do you know why some man-made wonders in Vietnam are damaged seriously? If you don't, I will let you know the reason. The leading cause of man-made wonder failure is that local governments don't have long-term measures to protect it from severe weather conditions. Since most man-made wonders are built of wood and stone, they are prone to fall, break, moisture, etc. Secondly, many of those have been demolished in wars. As maintaining fees are not affordable so aren't regularly preserved. Thirdly, young people don't care much for historic, old-fashioned things so we should use social media platforms to promote tourism. Moreover, around those, there are many hidden works. That will make it harder for people to look at and learn about it. Finally, too many tourists visit man-made wonders every day. We should reduce the number of visitors, and remind everyone, don't touch the artifact. Through the above, I hope you understand what needs to be known to protect man-made wonders.

Reactions: Homaya Kino

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Do you know why some man-made wonders in Vietnam are damaged seriously? If you don't, I will let you know the reasons. The leading cause of man-made wonder failure is that local governments don't have long-term measures to protect it from severe weather conditions. Since most man-made wonders are built of wood and stone, they are prone to fall, break, moisture, etc. Secondly, many of those have been demolished in wars. As maintaining fees are not affordable so they aren't regularly preserved. Thirdly, young people don't care much for historic, old-fashioned things so we should use social media platforms to promote tourism. Moreover, around those, there are many hidden works that will make it harder for people to look at and learn about it. Finally, too many tourists visit man-made wonders every day. We should reduce the number of visitors, and remind everyone, don't touch the artifact. Through the above, I hope you understand what needs to be known to protect man-made wonders.

Còn lại chị thấy okie rồi nhe em.
Em tham khảo: [Ngoại ngữ] Tổng hợp Hướng dẫn viết luận theo chủ đề

Reactions: beobeomap574
Top Bottom