tien20012004

Học sinh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Bình
THCS An Ninh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. if you enjoy a certain food experts advise you to eat less of it(cut) -> experts always want...on any food you ẹnoy
  2. it's been so busy i haven't had time to eat today (bite) ->i've been too busy...to eat today
  3. have we got anything if we find that some of the guests are vegetariants (turns)-> if anyone....a vegetarian what can we give them
  4. the boy's story obviously did not deceive him(taken) ->he was obviously....what the boy said
  5. they'll just have to accept ice-cream if the recipe doesn't work(make) ->if the recipe's no good they can always....ice-cream

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
  1. if you enjoy a certain food experts advise you to eat less of it(cut) -> experts always want...on any food you ẹnoy
  2. it's been so busy i haven't had time to eat today (bite) ->i've been too busy...to eat today
  3. have we got anything if we find that some of the guests are vegetariants (turns)-> if anyone....a vegetarian what can we give them
  4. the boy's story obviously did not deceive him(taken) ->he was obviously....what the boy said
  5. they'll just have to accept ice-cream if the recipe doesn't work(make) ->if the recipe's no good they can always....ice-cream

if you enjoy a certain food experts advise you to eat less of it(cut)
-> experts always want you to cut down on any food you enjoy
Capture.JPG

it's been so busy i haven't had time to eat today (bite)
->i've been too busy to have a bite to eat today
Capture1.JPG

have we got anything if we find that some of the guests are vegetarians (turns)
-> if anyone turns out to be a vegetarian, what can we give them
Turn out : hóa ra
the boy's story obviously did not deceive him(taken)
->he was obviously not taken in by what the boy said
Take in:
Capture2.JPG

they'll just have to accept ice-cream if the recipe doesn't work(make)
->if the recipe's no good they can always make do with ice-cream
Capture3.JPG

---------
Cảm ơn bạn đã tin tưởng diễn đàn HOCMAI. Lần sau bạn hãy đăng câu hỏi kèm những gì bạn đã làm được với câu hỏi đó, đúng sai không phải là điều quan trọng. Quan trọng là bạn đã thật sự dành thời gian để hiểu nó, chúng tôi trân trọng điều đó - và chúng tôi rất vui được giúp bạn hiểu rõ bản chất của vấn đề để bạn tự tin hơn trong cuộc sống. Cảm ơn bạn!

Top Bottom