Ats Nguyễn

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười một 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Lam Kiều
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

2. Write a letter to a friend about your neighborhood. These questions may help you.
(Em hãy viết thư cho bạn em kể về vùng em ở. Những câu hỏi này có thể giúp em.)
Where do you live?
What does your house look like?
What can you see from your bedroom window?
How far is it from your house to school?
How do you get to school?
What kind of facilities are there in your neighborhood?
What things in your neighborhood do you like best?
Why?

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
2. Write a letter to a friend about your neighborhood. These questions may help you.
(Em hãy viết thư cho bạn em kể về vùng em ở. Những câu hỏi này có thể giúp em.)
Where do you live?
What does your house look like?
What can you see from your bedroom window?
How far is it from your house to school?
How do you get to school?
What kind of facilities are there in your neighborhood?
What things in your neighborhood do you like best?
Why?
Dường như gợi ý đã có sẵn rồi, bạn hãy căn cứ vào đó và trả lời nhé
Mình có thể cho bạn cái câu mở đầu để bạn viết nhé
Dear...,
I'm writing this letter to tell you about my neighborhood as you asked me in your last letter.
----------
Nếu bạn cảm thấy "clueless" thì bạn có thể tham khảo bài mà mình sưu tầm được, chỉ nên tham khảo chứ không nên chép nguyên bài. Nếu bạn căn cứ vào đó tự viết cho mình 1 bài thì kĩ năng viết của bạn được cải thiện nhiều lắm luôn đó. Cố lên nhé!
I live in Hue, a beautiful city in the Central of Viet Nam. Our home town is small and still poor, but it has enough facilities such as schools, hospitals, supermarkets, movie theatres, hotels, restaurants, stadiums, swimming-pools and so on. The thing makes me love my home town best is its charming beauty at night, especially on moon nights. The city looks more peaceful and poetic in the moonlight.Dear Thu,
My family and I live in a small house beside the Huong River. My house is small but very comfortable. My room overlooks the river, so it’s very cool in the summer.
My school is the most beautiful and famous of all in Hue. I don't live far from it, so it takes me only 15 minutes to ride there.
I hope you'll like Hue as well as my school when you come here next summer. I'll be your best tourist guide.
Write to me as soon as you can and tell me about your city and your life there.
Please send my best regards to your parents.
Warmest regards,
Lan Anh
23 Tran Hung Dao Street.
Buon Ma Thuot City
July 12th
Dear Lan,
I live with my family in a house on Tran Hung Dao Street. My house is not large but it's very nice. There are a living room, two bedrooms and a small ketchen in my house. In front of the house, there is a small yard with some flowers and plants. My sister and I share one bedroom. From our bedroom's window, I can see a lot of houses, trees and a top of a church. My house is not far from my school - it's about one kilometer so I go to school by bike. In my neighborhood, there are a large stadium, a restaurant and a swimming pool. As you know, I enjoy swimming therefore I like the swimming pool best. I go there every afternoon.
I have to do homework now, so I'll say goodbye. Please write to me as soon as you can and tell me all about your life.
Sincerely,
Dung

Top Bottom