Ngoại ngữ Write

queson75

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
17 Tháng mười 2010
Nghệ An
Học viện Ma Pháp
There are a lot of changes in my village in the recent years. The roads in the village are now very easy to travel on because they are made with cement and brick instead of dirt like in the past. Many villagers have TV and modern electric devices which help them know more about life in the country and even around the world. We had no TVs before and our knowledge was very little. Now we can watch TV, read newspaper and have more chances to do business with others. We also have the Internet which helps us communicate easily and conveniently.
--------------------
Although this development is basically good, it also has some negative effects. Some factories cause air and water pollution. More entertainment centres have been set up. It makes some young people become lazier and they only want to play, they don't want to study hard anymore. I hope that they won't be addicted to entertainment and will study for the sustainable development of their family and their country.

My hometown has changed a lot. Firstly, the local people have different appearance with fashionable clothes. Secondly, many of them now have cell phones and motorbikes or even cars. They are living in modem brick houses. Besides, the Internet is very popular among the residents and they use it for learning, making new friends and playing games. They really feel pleased about the changes.
Nguồn: Internet

Last edited by a moderator:

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
Write a short paragraph about the changes in a rural area
Đoạn văn:
My hometown has changed a lot. Firstly, the local people have different appearance with fashionable clothes. Secondly, many of them now have cell phones and motorbikes or even cars. They are living in modem brick houses. Besides, the Internet is very popular among the residents and they use it for learning, making new friends and playing games. They really feel pleased about the changes.
Dịch:
Quê hương tôi đã thay đổi rất nhiều. Thứ nhất, người dân địa phương có ngoại hình khác nhau với quần áo thời trang. Thứ hai, nhiều người trong số họ bây giờ có điện thoại di động và xe máy hoặc thậm chí xe hơi. Họ đang sống trong những ngôi nhà bằng gạch. Bên cạnh đó, Internet rất phổ biến trong cư dân và họ sử dụng nó để học tập, kết bạn mới và chơi trò chơi. Họ thực sự cảm thấy hài lòng về những thay đổi.
Nguồn:Sưu tầm
Chúc bạn học tốt!
There are a lot of changes in my village in the recent years. The roads in the village are now very easy to travel on because they are made with cement and brick instead of dirt like in the past. Many villagers have TV and modern electric devices which help them know more about life in the country and even around the world. We had no TVs before and our knowledge was very little. Now we can watch TV, read newspaper and have more chances to do business with others. We also have the Internet which helps us communicate easily and conveniently.

Although this development is basically good, it also has some negative effects. Some factories cause air and water pollution. More entertainment centres have been set up. It makes some young people become lazier and they only want to play, they don't want to study hard anymore. I hope that they won't be addicted to entertainment and will study for the sustainable development of their family and their country.
Bạn copier thì nên ghi nguồn vào bạn ạ!
Chúc bạn thay đổi sớm

Top Bottom