English THCS Write the new sentences using the word give. Do not change the word given in any way.

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Write the new sentences using the word give. Do not change the word given in any way.
1. She felt she had achieved a lot in life, despite her disadvantaged background (SENSE)
…………………………………………………………………………………………………..
2. I think you should try to be optimistic as you can. (SIDE)
3. In the end, it was quite a good sunny day after all. (OUT)
4. I hate watching late night films on TV. (STAND)
5.The principal was the first person who arrived at the meeting. (ARRIVE)

Reactions: _dm.ttt

_dm.ttt

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
7 Tháng sáu 2017
Đắk Lắk
FTU2
Write the new sentences using the word give. Do not change the word given in any way.
1. She felt she had achieved a lot in life, despite her disadvantaged background (SENSE)
Despite her disadvantaged background, she felt a sense of achievement in her life. (feel a sense of achievement: đạt được nhiều thành tựu)
2. I think you should try to be optimistic as you can. (SIDE)
I think you should look on the bright side (of things). (look on bright side = optimistic: tích cực)
3. In the end, it was quite a good sunny day after all. (OUT)
It turned out to be quite a sunny day after all.
4. I hate watching late night films on TV. (STAND)
I can't stand watching late night films on TV (can't stand + V_ing: không thể chịu đựng được # ghét)
5.The principal was the first person who arrived at the meeting. (ARRIVE)
The principal was the first person to arrive at the meeting (cấu trúc: the first/second.../last + to V)

Bạn cũng có thể tham khảo thêm các kiến thức khác tại: https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/t...o-ban-hoan-toan-mien-phi.827998/#post-4045397
Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom