English THPT Write the correct form of the adjective

luuquanghung681993

Học sinh
Thành viên
31 Tháng mười 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Exercise: Write the correct form of the adjective:

Interview: Why did you decide to go to a health farm?

Guest: I was____ (fat) and ____ (heavy) than I wanted to be.

Interview: Why did you choose Henley Manor? Was it _____ (cheap) than other places?

Guest: No, in fact it was _____ (expensive) than some other places, but it was_____ (near) home, so it was ____ (convenient)

Interviewer: What was it like?

Guest: Well, it was _____ (difficult) than I expected. In fact after two day I felt____ (bad) than before but after that things became _____ (easy)

Interview: And how do you feel now?

Guest: I feel a lot _____ (happy). I'm_____ (slim) And I feel ten years _____ (young)! I eat ____ (health) food now, and my lifestyle is ______ (slow) and more _____ (relaxed). I go to bed ____ (early) and I sleep ____ (good)

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
Guest: I was__fatter__ (fat) and __heavier__ (heavy) than I wanted to be.

Interview: Why did you choose Henley Manor? Was it __cheaper___ (cheap) than other places?

Guest: No, in fact it was __more expensive___ (expensive) than some other places, but it was__nearer___ (near) home, so it was _more convenient___ (convenient)

Interviewer: What was it like?

Guest: Well, it was __more difficult___ (difficult) than I expected. In fact after two day I felt_worse___ (bad) than before but after that things became __easier___ (easy)

Interview: And how do you feel now?

Guest: I feel a lot __happier___ (happy). I'm__slimmer___ (slim) And I feel ten years ___younger__ (young)! I eat __healthier__ (health) food now, and my lifestyle is ___slower___ (slow) and more ___relaxed__ (relaxed). I go to bed __earlier__ (early) and I sleep __better__ (good)

Tất cả các tính từ ở trong bài này đều điền theo dạng so sánh hơn. Tham khảo lý thuyết so sánh hơn tại đây:
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-cau-so-sanh-hmf.828751/

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom