Write paragraphs

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Viết đoạn văn từ 5-7 câu về lời khuyên để có một sức khỏe tốt
Health has always been the most important thing of all time. So you should take good health care because health is an invaluable gift that nothing can buy. Take care of health by eating boiled drink. When the weather is chilly, please keep your body warm. When going out, wash your hands to make sure you don't carry germs! Yes, those are all the health tips I can recommend you take at this moment. Thanks for listening advice and good health.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
Health has always been the most important thing of all time. So you should take good health care because health is an invaluable gift that nothing can buy. Take care of health by eating boiled drink. When the weather is chilly, please keep your body warm. When going out, wash your hands to make sure you don't carry germs! Yes, those are all the health tips I can recommend you take at this moment. Thanks for listening advice and good health.
Health has always been the most important thing of all time. So you should take good health care because health is an invaluable gift that nothing can buy. Take care of health by eating boiled--> a boiled drink. When the weather is chilly, please keep your body warm. When going out, wash your hands to make sure you don't carry germs! Yes, those are all the health tips I can recommend you take at this moment. Thanks for listening advice-->to advice and good health.

Reactions: npan_184
Top Bottom