Ngoại ngữ Write one word in each gap

Hàn Tử Băng

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
7 Tháng ba 2017
Trái đất
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Diana: Hello, is that jenny? I'm bored (1).......... watching TV and I felt (2).......... a chat. What are you doing?
Jenny: Hi, Diana. Well, I'm reading a book (3).......... a Russian writer. It's (4).......... how to become a great actor.
Diana: Really? Oh, I'm really interested in acting. Tell me about it.
Jenny: He says it takes a long time to get good (5).......... acting. To become popular (6)……………. the public, you need to really understand people.
Diana: That sounds just like me! Tell me more. What else does he say?

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
Diana: Hello, is that jenny? I'm bored (1).....with..... watching TV and I felt (2).....on..... a chat. What are you doing?
Jenny: Hi, Diana. Well, I'm reading a book (3).....by..... a Russian writer. It's (4)....about...... how to become a great actor.
Jenny: He says it takes a long time to get good (5).....of..... acting. To become popular (6)………with……. the public, you need to really understand people.

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Diana: Hello, is that jenny? I'm bored (1)....with...... watching TV and I felt (2)....like...... a chat. What are you doing?
Jenny: Hi, Diana. Well, I'm reading a book (3).....by..... a Russian writer. It's (4)....about...... how to become a great actor.
Jenny: He says it takes a long time to get good (5).....at..... acting. To become popular (6)……with………. the public, you need to really understand people.

* feel like sth = to have a wish for something, or to want to do something, at a particular moment:
Ex: I feel like (going for) a swim.
I feel like (having) a nice cool glass of lemonade.

Reactions: Chou Chou

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
Diana: Hello, is that jenny? I'm bored (1)....with...... watching TV and I felt (2)....like...... a chat. What are you doing?
Jenny: He says it takes a long time to get good (5).....at..... acting. To become popular (6)……with………. the public, you need to really understand people.

* feel like sth = to have a wish for something, or to want to do something, at a particular moment:
Ex: I feel like (going for) a swim.
I feel like (having) a nice cool glass of lemonade.
câu 2 e nhầm với fall on :D
câu 5 là cấu trúc be good at à anh @TajSaker

Reactions: TajSaker
Top Bottom