• Wow
Reactions: Tên để làm gì

Tên để làm gì

Cựu Mod Vật lí
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn
It is widely believed nowadays that social knowledge and the ability to adapt in a changing society make a school-leaver succeed in getting a job. What do you think about the saying? Write an essay of around 250 words to prove your points.
0972162987Mình không ghi cả bài mà đóng góp outline một số ý cho bạn triển khai nhé!
Introduction:
It seems to be an increasingly widespread concern on the way to the success of school-levers in pursuing a job by comprehending social knowledge and the capability to change themselves in many kinds of environments. In the age of technological advances, with the high-speed changes in every corner of social development, this sentiment might..../From my perspectives, I concur that/agree with/... (này thì tùy bạn chọn cái nào)
Body:
P1: In agreement with this statement
- The labor market and technological growth have been changing every single day and can bring much more opportunities than ever for a school-leaver:
+ They may easily access to the Internet and find thier suitable jobs
+ Aptable ability is neccessary in this new mordern world to get involved in a organization and broaden the connections
+ To have a standard knowlegde of social life brings an unqualified person a chance to find a job in many types, such as: travel guidance, culture, history and humanity organization...
P2: In disagreement with this statement
+ The world is developing untiringly, requires the next generation to be excellent worker/experts in their field
+ With certificate, student might easily find a job and have sustainable wages and salaries each month to pay for their cost of livings
+ A graduated student not only goods at their profession but also the social knowledge. The life at university/college assist them in commiting with the business and getting through the depressions to complete the job in any environment.
Conclude:
In a conclusion, although...., i choose/go with the side...

Chúc bạn học tốt
Tham khảo thêm tại Nên luyện thi IELTS bằng những sách nào

Reactions: 0972162987
Top Bottom