hientas

Học sinh
Thành viên
18 Tháng hai 2020
Lâm Đồng
trường thcs quang trung
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Các bạn sửa giúp mình bài này nhé. Mình cảm ơnnn❤️❤️

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 15.30.26.png

I am sure you agree that everyone needs to have at least one friend in their life. Friendship is one of the most precious gifts of life. A true friend is the one who you can blindly trust and the one who you can share happiness or sadness with.
First of all, it's hard to find a good friend but it's easy to make friends with everyone. So, how can we make friends? Friendship starts by talking which means that someone has to start talking. You can comment on their outfits or asking about their favorite TV program.
Secondly, a good friend does not require you to always agree with them or disregard your own needs.
In conclusion, personally, I think that friend is a person who is trustworthy and supports each other.

Reactions: Diệp Hạ Bạch

Diệp Hạ Bạch

Cựu TMod Anh
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng sáu 2020
Thái Bình
Muốn biết hãy hỏi :D
Các bạn sửa giúp mình bài này nhé. Mình cảm ơnnn❤️❤️

View attachment 178132

I am sure you agree that everyone needs to have at least one friend in their life. Friendship is one of the most precious gifts of life. A true friend is the one who you can blindly trust and the one who you can share happiness or sadness with.
First of all, it's hard to find a good friend but it's easy to make friends with everyone. So, how can we make friends? Friendship starts by talking which means that someone has to start talking. You can comment on their outfits or asking about their favorite TV program.
Secondly, a good friend does not require you to always agree with them or disregard your own needs.
In conclusion, personally, I think that friend is a person who is trustworthy and supports each other.
Secondly, a good friend does not require you to always agree with them or disregard your own needs.Friendship will bond faster if we get to know each other better through conversations.( Cá nhân em nghĩ mình nên thêm ý là : We can also make friends from times of helping each other....
In conclusion, personally, I think that friend is a person who is trustworthy and supports each other. => Em chưa hiểu ý nghĩa đoạn này lắm !!
Một chút quan điểm cá nhân , anh / chị tham khảo ạ !
Có sai sót mong giúp đỡ ạ !

Top Bottom