English THCS Write about what you use English for in your daily life

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
- Giới thiệu về Tiếng Anh, độ phổ biến hiện nay của TA.
- HIện tại em dùng Tiếng Anh cho việc gì?
- Vì sao em lại phải sử dụng Tiếng Anh?
- Em thấy việc sử dụng Tiếng Anh của bản thân thế nào? (tốt, hay không tốt)
- Em có muốn cải thiện hay cố gắng làm gì để nâng cao nó không?
- Với việc sử dụng Tiếng Anh hàng ngày như vậy thì em có cảm thấy nó có ích lợi gì hay tác hại gì?

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Lee Thanh Giang

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
18 Tháng chín 2018
Thanh Hóa
Trường thcs hải ninh
It’s undeniable the English is the most popular language in the world. I am good at English and use it every day. First of all, I write emails in English to send cover letters or scholarship application to international organizations or universities. Besides, If I have free time, I go to Hoan Kiem lake and talk with foreign tourists in English to exchange cultures, improve my speaking skill and expand my knowledge. Traveling abroad is one of my hobbies. I used to go to China, Indonesia and Malaysia, most of the time I spoke English with my companions or the volunteers in those countries. Sometimes, I met local people there but actually they can’t speak English. Fortunately, supporters here helped me to translate and convey my ideas. And last but not least, understanding English, I can read English news, books or movies. Thanks to English, I can see the world outside.
Một bài mk cảm thấy rất hay .

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Rainy Nhật Hạ

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
17 Tháng một 2019
Bình Phước
Dance Groups
I use English for different purposes in my daily life. Firstly, English helps me to communicate with people all over the world. I have made friends with some students from the UK and Australia. I use English to chat with them about many things. Secondly, English helps me to get information and improve my knowledge. Because almost any information is available in English, it is easy for me to get access to all source of information with my English. Finally, English is useful when I want to go abroad to study. A lot of schools and universities in different countries provide scholarships and courses in English. I am learning English hard to get an IELTS score of 6. 5 so that next year I can go to Australia to study. In conclusion, English is useful for me in various ways.

Top Bottom