Write a short paragraph (about 80 words)

Min Hana

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng chín 2018
Đà Nẵng
Trường Trung Học Cơ Sở Nguyễn Thái Bình
Last edited:

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
- One of the festivals in Viet Nam do you like best
- One of the traditional dances you know
- How to cook a traditional dish
Các bạn ơi giúp mình vs, ngày mai mình thi rroif!
Bạn có thể tham khảo các bài mà mình sưu tầm nhé!
1. Bài tham khảo về Tết
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/viet-bai-ve-ngay-tet.196656/#post-3532560
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/festival.676907/#post-3419020
Capture.JPG
Yellow sticky rice is an traditional dish of Vietnamese people. This delicious dish is very easy to make.
First you need to soak sticky rice with water in more than 5 hours.
Then you rinse rice and drain it.
Next you mix rice well with tumeric extract and wait for 10 minutes.
After that you add coconut and salt and mix well/
Finally, you steam them in 30 minutes and check cooked.
Remember to serve it hot.

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    66.1 KB · Đọc: 94

Hồ Bảo Trâm

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng chín 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Bồng Lĩnh
- One of the festivals in Viet Nam do you like best
- One of the traditional dances you know
- How to cook a traditional dish
Các bạn ơi giúp mình vs, ngày mai mình thi rroif!
Topic 1 : One of the festivals in Viet Nam do you like best
The Mid- Autumn festival is held on 15th of August yearly. The festival lasted about from five to six hours. And there are a lot of activities in this festival such as : singing and shouting, wearing masks, parading on the roads and banging the drums. The children are really interested in a special " Moon cakes" . In the Mid - Autumn festival, there are also some competitions like: Moon cakes- making contest, song - singing contest,... etc. In Moon cakes - making contest, members of each team participate in quizzes to receive rewards to prepare for the Moon cakes like eggs, sugar, green beans, flour, ... and so on. After selecting all the material needed to make the Moon cakes, they will start their making contest. Then after an hour , the judges will try the finished products and who made the most delicious Moon cake are the winners in the contest and they will be given a reward. In Vietnam , there are plenty of festivals but I like this festival most because I think the festival is a very special occasion for Vietnamese people, especially for children t play and enjoy on a variety of activities. The Mid - Autumn festival is not only bring about the happiness but also good for people as children. Since the children can understand more about Vietnamese tradition. Children also know how to preserve and promote the beauty of country's tradition. The more important thing than that is, This festival is a extremely good time for people as well as children gather together , make the relationship among people become more friendly and happy. That's all, in this essay I have told about one of the festivals in Viet Nam do you like best and the reasons why I like it, too.

Top Bottom